Miami Boarding time

MrBentley

We are leaving out of Port of Miami on Liberty on March 12. I am curious how early do they let you board. I know the FAQ says to get there at 12:30.

Last year we left out of Ft Lauderdale on RCCL and despite a similar published time, we boarded earlier. It was very easy, and there were hardly any lines.

I realize that we may not be able to get to our cabin right away, but to be on board and avoid some of the lines would be nice.

I just don't want to get there and have to wait a long time because we are too early.

I was hoping to get to the port around 11:00 or so.

If they can, they will start loading early. Infrequent problems arise that can cause delays, thats why they post the later "official" time.

With most of the cruises we have taken from Miami loading started in the 11 o'clock hour. I like to be at the pier around 11, and there is usually not much delay.

We are leaving out of Port of Miami on Liberty on March 12. I am curious how early do they let you board. I know the FAQ says to get there at 12:30.

Last year we left out of Ft Lauderdale on RCCL and despite a similar published time, we boarded earlier. It was very easy, and there were hardly any lines.

I realize that we may not be able to get to our cabin right away, but to be on board and avoid some of the lines would be nice.

I just don't want to get there and have to wait a long time because we are too early.

I was hoping to get to the port around 11:00 or so.

When we sailed Liberty out of Miami back in 2008, we got to the port at 9:00 and were in boarding group 1. We enjoyed our first drink on the Lido Deck at 11:15. We always go to the port very early and so far have been in boarding group 1 every time. Love getting on early and taking pictures of a nearly-empty ship.

Archived