I have a question for you - 1 adult 2 rooms

Liz315

I have 2 connecting mini suites booked, myself & bf and 2 kids (11 & 16). bf may have to cancel, I don't want to bring anyone else and I'm not looking for a refund..will they let me keep both cabins even though there is only one person over the age of 21 between the 2 rooms? Can I just tell them he missed the ship rather than canceling him? If they give me a problem I can tell all three of us will sleep together but I still want the other cabin for the space? How should I play this if I have too? Thanks.

I think I just answered my own question, I guess I had to see it in writing! Since I registered each room under a different adult name (one for each of us) they won't even give me the key to second room w/out him being present. Oh well I guess I'll bring a friend, so much for a little solitude!:)

I think I just answered my own question, I guess I had to see it in writing! Since I registered each room under a different adult name (one for each of us) they won't even give me the key to second room w/out him being present. Oh well I guess I'll bring a friend, so much for a little solitude!:)

I'm available.

When do we leave?

Call NCL and ask about canceling him.. We have always been able to have our daughters (when they were minors) in a connecting room with no adults on the reservation. Should not be an issue, and you can enjoy your solitude!

Robin

Archived