Opinion on Tabyana Beach Party tour through NCL

Ocean lover 1

I would appreciate anyone sharing their experiences if they took this tour through NCL. I'm nervous about getting a taxi after reading some reviews of what they charge.

It sounds like a lunch is included. How was it? In some reviews, I read that there is security to look over your things if your from a cruise excursion? Is this true?

Is someone has been there recently, do they rent wave runners or do snuba and how much? If we rent snorkeling equipment, do they rent by the hour, as I've read in some reviews and how much?

I have not done Tabyana yet--we have it booked in a couple of weeks. It's through Carnival though and there is lots of info about it on the carnival site-i also just googled tabyana beach and there is lots to read. Good luck and have fun on your cruise!

Typically the cruise ship excursions include transportation to and from, unless they state otherwise. I took a look at a couple of the shore excursion reviews on NCL (there are 11) and a few of them mention a bus being using for transport, so I'm not sure why you'd be concerned about taking a taxi. Enjoy your cruise!

them mention a bus being using for transport, so I'm not sure why you'd be concerned about taking a taxi. Enjoy your cruise!

i think the OP was saying they were nervous to do the cab thing on their own.

OP, if you don't feel comfortable with a do it yourself day, then yes the excursions to the beach are for you. Not knowing the description of your ship ex. THere are other posts here that describe a "beach day" at Tabyanna. Do a quick hunt. Lunch is a basic buffet. It is crowded on cruise days as most cruiselines use this beach for their excursions. Not sure that anyone would be guaranteed to watch your personal effects. There are vendors that walk into the rows of chairs offering their trinkets. Make frineds with others on your ship and take turns watching each others' bags etc. And don't take anything that you couldn't live without. ;)

If you are interested a private tour, do a bit of research here for ideas.

Archived