have your Tickets come??!!

Hi,

I am just waiting for my tickets to arrive, we are doing the caribbean crossing, flying from Manchester to Falmouth Jamaica on 23rd March- only 21 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How early have you guys received tickets before your cruise??

just a thought

regards Maddy x:cool:

We're doing the Caribbean on The Destiny on 27 March and our tickets arrived a week ago last Saturday through the post direct from Thomsons. Was surprised how early they were.

Sue

Hi,

I am just waiting for my tickets to arrive, we are doing the caribbean crossing, flying from Manchester to Falmouth Jamaica on 23rd March- only 21 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How early have you guys received tickets before your cruise??

just a thought

regards Maddy x:cool:

We are on the same cruise as you except we arrive on the 24th, our tickets came about two weeks ago just done the eapi. cannot wait for it now

Ad

Hi Sue

Seeing as you have received your tickets and we are on the same cruise, I'm off to the TA on Saturday to see if mine are there.:eek:

By the way, I booked the Island Tour with Bernard yesterday so that's something else to look forward to.

Janet

For the Coral Islands / Caribbean Gems cruise, we've just had another set of tickets, flights times have now changed!! We now leave at 11.10 :(. Not much difference but arrive on the boat just that bit later as well. Flights home remain the same though.

Janet we're going to book Bernards Tours as well. Did email him to see what happens if itinery changes but he said he'll accomadate us whatever day we arrive there. So like you said something else to look forward to...can't wait now :)

Sue

Hi Sue

I noticed the other day on the internet that the flight time had changed. Not too much of a difference, get a bit longer in bed - LOL!!!

I e-mailed Bernard's this morning and will probably get a reply later -they are very good at replying quickly. I've also got a phone number on my confirmation so can always phone them if need be,

3 weeks on Sunday - YIPPEE!!!!!

Janet

Hi,

We're on Red Sea magic on the 31st. In the past our tickets usually arrived about a fortnight before on average.

The latest we have had them off Thomson's is 7 days before which seemed to be cutting it a bit fine.

Berwyn

Hi All,

my tickets must have been in transit as I typed, came 3rd or 4th March.

just pressed my last few things before packing, I know I dont need a hairdryer, so that will save me space and weight, :rolleyes:

Bring it on!!!!!!!!

see you all on board!! x:D

Maddy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived