What's Included?

Darlene.Gina

I know I may sound like a real idiot, because I have been on so many Carnival cruises before. However, this time I will not have my mom to show me what is and what is NOT included... So on that note.. I am sailing on Carnival Miracle in July 2011, with my DB (CAN'T WAIT!!)

So included is the...

The Pizzeria?

The Coffee Bar (I know the drinks are not included, are the pasteries)?

The NY Style Deli?

Room Service?

Is getting the Unlimited soda card worth it? We normally don't drink that much soda.. mostly alcohol.. is there an unlimited alcohol card? Lol..

Is there a cover at Dr. Frankenstieins? Are drinks more expensive there?

What is the Bacchus restaurant?

*I know Nick&Nora's is an additional $30 extra.

Thank You All <333

I know I may sound like a real idiot, because I have been on so many Carnival cruises before. However, this time I will not have my mom to show me what is and what is NOT included... So on that note.. I am sailing on Carnival Miracle in July 2011, with my DB (CAN'T WAIT!!)

So included is the...

The Pizzeria?

The Coffee Bar (I know the drinks are not included, are the pasteries)?

The NY Style Deli?

Room Service?

Is getting the Unlimited soda card worth it? We normally don't drink that much soda.. mostly alcohol.. is there an unlimited alcohol card? Lol..

Thank You All <333

Pizza ...FREE.. Pastries...not free..Deli..FREE..Room Service..FREE ( tip expected )..NO cover at Dr Franks..

So included is the...

The Pizzeria? Free

The Coffee Bar (I know the drinks are not included, are the pasteries)? Not free, but very reasonably priced.

The NY Style Deli? Free

Room Service? Free. But most give at least a $1 tip.

Is getting the Unlimited soda card worth it? We normally don't drink that much soda.. mostly alcohol.. is there an unlimited alcohol card? Lol.. If you don't drink that much soda, then no, the card isn't worth it. An unlimited alcohol card would be a good idea. But they might lose money with some people.:D

Thank You All <333

Bacchus is the regular dining room.

Drinks should cost the same no matter where you get them from. I've never seen higher prices in one spot on the ship versus another. The soda card is definitely not worth it, unless you drink a ton of pop. It's $1.95/can plus tip individually, and the unlimited program is $6/day (adults) plus tip & sales tax (before sailaway). Plus, you can carry non-alcoholic beverages on board with you (must be in your carry-on; limit of 12 per person).

Archived