ATV & Beach Adventure vs. ATV Jungle Adventure

Ocean lover 1

I don't know if this one will help or not, but last month we did the Jungle Buggy trek in Cozumel. We had a ball. They took us to a remote area to pickup our 2 seater 4 wheelers. Then drove in a line off the road along the coastline for 5 1/2 miles. Stopped for a break then drove 5 1/2 miles out to the main road. Then we went back to the area to drop the buggys off. Then they took us to a restaurant for a mexican lunch.

This was through Royal Caribbean under shore and land excursions. Its called All Terrain Jungle Buggy Trek. This was available in Cozumel. There are other excursions too that look fun.

• 3 weeks later...
Has anybody been on either one of these tours recently? Could you give me your opinions of the tours?

Hello,

I've done the ATV tour in the past, and I will be doing it again in May when I am in Cozumel again! I loved it. The first time, we did the ATV jungle tour and beach break at Mr Sanchos. This time I opted to only do the ATV jungle tour (no beach break) because - either way, you get the same amount of ATV time, the difference in total time is the beach break. They bring you to Mr Sanchos where you have about an hour and a half to hang out. I find it to be a waste of time, you can't really get into your bathing suit and lay out or enjoy the ocean in such a short period of time. I spent the better part of that time washing my legs and shoes off - I was covered head to toe in mud! The ATV tour is AWESOME....its real off-road ATVs through a jungle. It is a long ride and it has rocks and puddles and mud. I highly recommend it. They have you stop at one point where you go into a cave-like ruin structure and they tell you a bit about the history of it. Overall it was a lot of fun, be prepared to get dirty! I wouldn't waste time at Mr Sanchos after but otherwise a great trip!

By the way - I do the tour through Island Marketing, I have gone through them at other ports too and they are very reliable, I have never had a problem.

Archived