Ft. Lauderdale hotels with shuttles to pier?

lochncup

We are booked at Best Western Inn and Suites on Stirling. They have shuttle service to the airport and cruise terminal. Quite frankly when I was searching hotels all of the ones I came across (in the airport vicinity) had shuttle serviced to the pier.

We've booked a room for $85 a night at Sleep Inn in Dania. Nothing fancy but has mostly good reviews from this board and others. They offer complimentary shuttle pickup from FLL airport, to the pier and breakfast. As you will find out, there are many options to choose from, just depends what amenities and price you want to spend. You will find a lot of hotel suggestions by using the search engine. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding what you want. Have fun on your cruise!

We were very happy with Hampton Inn Plantation.

They picked us up at the airport, and greeted us with cookies. The hotel was lovely, and across the street from a mall- lots of choices of food, walking distance to a Target to pick up soda and wine. They would shuttle you pretty much anywhere you asked.

They took us to the pier, picked us up from the pier when we got back (we stayed another night), and took us to the airport the next day.

Excellent service- they even have a "happy hour" during the week (we missed it, as we stayed weekend)

We too just stayed at the Hampton Suits on Stirling Rd. Can't beat the price for what you get (pu at airport, breakfast and shuttle to pier) and proximity to Oakwood Plaza (easy walk - 5 to 10 minutes depending on where you are going). We got ours through Bookit dot com as the Mystery Hotel for $73 / nite incl taxes.

We've booked a room for $85 a night at Sleep Inn in Dania. Nothing fancy but has mostly good reviews from this board and others. They offer complimentary shuttle pickup from FLL airport, to the pier and breakfast. As you will find out, there are many options to choose from, just depends what amenities and price you want to spend. You will find a lot of hotel suggestions by using the search engine. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding what you want. Have fun on your cruise!

My fiance and I just book this hotel today for our upcoming cruise in Nov. We are cruising the Sunday after Thanksgiving and were having a time finding a hotel at a good rate for that weekend and The Sleep Inn & Suites Dania fit into our budget. We are flying in late so we didn't want to spend a fortune. We got a AAA rate of $80.99 per night for a King room. I booked directly with the hotel and the Mgr told me they provide a free airport shuttle and a free shuttle to the port the next morning plus a free continental breakfast. We just got the room only rate but there is a cruise pkg that incl free parking. He said there is a Walgreens next door as well as a Publix across the street with many restaurants within walking distance. I checked out several reviews and they seemed to be very positive. According to the Mgr, the beach is a mile away and if one wanted to walk-it, there is a sidewalk. I hope we made a good choice.:)

here is the link if anyone wants more info http://www.sleepinn.com/hotel-dania-florida-FL664?sid=xCl_2g.MF5urg1sj.8&sarea=&sname=dania&sstate=FL&scountry=US&sradius=&slat=26.041948&slon=-80.146782&schain=Z&exp=&scity=&sort=&type=&map=n&nadult=1&nchild=0&city_code=AQQ&sstate_country

Archived