Bermuda from Charleston

dja31705

I did the Charleston to Bremuda several years aga on a special cruise. (Yes through Carnival) We had a great time. Activities for sea days at that time were like all other sea days to the Caribbean. I think you will love Bermuda.

Yes it is normal for cruises less than 7 days; but for the 7 day cruises from Boston, NYC or Bayonne, NJ, they are in Bermuda from 52 hours (Carnival Miracle) to 78 hours (HAL Veendam).

That is why, IMO, any cruise to Bermuda that is less than 7 days, is not worth the $.

JMHO.

SBtS

Exactly...

Hasn't been one yet.

But Charleston is by far the closest US Port to Bermuda.

Bill

New run for Carnival Charleston to Bermuda but definitely not a new run Charleston to Bermuda on other lines, did it a few years in a row.

We were on a 7 days and spent three days docked in Bermuda, I think the 20 some hours on a 6 day is way too short and the kicker is Sunday most things are closed.

I sure wish I read all of this before I booked the cruise in May to Bermuda. That is the only time all 4 women could go so it was the only one going out of Charleston which is only 3 hours from home. Easy drive the morning of departure.

Archived