Jet Ski Tour Question

aleahmach1

We are taking the jet ski tour through Fat Fish Adventures based on all the awesome reviews. My question is....

I'm not a teenager anymore and not sure how to get back on one after snorkeling in open water. Not sure if I have the strength to hoist my booty back up on it. Was it hard? Do they help you?

when we did something similar in Ft. Myers beach I had no problems pulling my booty back up. The wave runners are so much bigger now and much more buoyant. The guide kept telling me there was NO way I could tip the thing. I had my 2 young boys 4 & 6 at the time riding with me.

I was looking at this tour myself this time in Grand Cayman but am the only one in my family interested in checking out the stingrays.:rolleyes:

I am older than you and managed to pull myself up on one....well let me say on two because I got on the wrong one first :). It is doable.

I have to say that this was the best excursion...well worth the money! We were actually just talking about it tonight and said we would do it again if we went again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived