2/24 Century. Anyone sick?

jobu

Just got back from the 2/24 sailing of the Century. Although I had a great time, I began to vomit on the last night. I have since then pretty much had all the signs of Norovirus, vomiting, nausea, headaches, bodyaches, tiredness, etc. I continued vomiting on the plane the following day. Just started to feel well enough to call Celebrity to report this today. Not thrilled with the way customer service handled call. Rep claimed that any reports are sent to CDC and that they keep no record of those calls (hum???). She tried to rush our call several times and said she would report my call to CDC, and I said, how would you do that since you haven't asked me any questions yet. Other than my name, she took no other info, even though I kept wanting to offer details. I find it hard to believe that she wouldn't have needed the date I became ill, or other details to refer back to. It seemed like she was trying to brush this under the rug.

The Celebrity rep said I could check with the CDC to see if any other reports have been made. I checked the website and I couldn't even find the one I made. I figured I would check CC to see if anyone else had gotten sick.

Archived