Puerto Vallarta Zipline Options

oceanpotion

I am wanting to do a zipline adventure with my 3 kids in Puerto

Vallarta. I am looking at booking outside of Carnival to save money. I am thinking of Los Veranos or the El Eden canopy tour. El Eden is about $20 more per person (where the movie Predator was filmed). Anyone been on either (or better yet, BOTH) of these tours to give their opinion?

Thanks!:)

I'm sorry I don't have an answer about the 2 companies you are inquiring about, but we used Vallarta Adventures and they were AWESOME! The tour guides were the absolute best. I did the zip lining with my 14 year old daughter at the time. They provided a lunch afterward. This was by far the best excursion I have ever been on..well, that and Rhythm of the Nights while I was in Puerto Vallarta.

The price is $75 per adult and $52 per child 8-11yrs old. They are also offering a 15% discount for online booking.

I am wanting to do a zipline adventure with my 3 kids in Puerto

Vallarta. I am looking at booking outside of Carnival to save money. I am thinking of Los Veranos or the El Eden canopy tour. El Eden is about $20 more per person (where the movie Predator was filmed). Anyone been on either (or better yet, BOTH) of these tours to give their opinion?

Thanks!:)

I have done both canopies and my vote goes to Los Veranos.

I liked both canopies but i felt like I had way more fun at Los Veranos.

El Eden I thought was just there because of the movie Predator and wasn't as exciting as I though it would be. At Los Veranos I felt like it was more personal and no to mention they have a racing line at the end, something that El Eden doesn't. I would say go for Los Veranos especially if its cheaper.

They both require about a 45 minute ride to the location.

I've been on the Los Veranos one and had an INCREDIBLE time! The staff is knowledgable, friendly and very fun to be around. Also, they have a couple amazingly long and high lines. I remember one of them being upwards of 500 feet above the river floor below! You'll probably want to take a cab from the cruise terminal to their main office for pick-up and then there is a 40 minute ride up to the location. Truly a highlight experience of my life:)

Jeff

Oceanpotion,

Myself, and 13 and 16 year old daughters are doing the 11:45 Los Veranos leaving from the Main Office we are on the Splendor 3/20 cruise also. Let me know if you book that time and we could go together. The Los Veranos seems to be the one everybody says is the best.

Oceanpotion,

Myself, and 13 and 16 year old daughters are doing the 11:45 Los Veranos leaving from the Main Office we are on the Splendor 3/20 cruise also. Let me know if you book that time and we could go together. The Los Veranos seems to be the one everybody says is the best.

Hi Raggedyann6,

We will likely join you on that 11:45 Los Veranos. I'm a single mom with 3 kids that I am travelling alone with, a son 9, a daughter 13, and another son, 15.

Are you a solo parent on this cruise also?? It would be nice to have another adult to share beverages with ;).

Deborah

We did El Eden and we loved it! I haven't done the other zipline that everyone has mentioned but I thought El Eden was wonderful. I went with my wife, brother in law, and sister in law and we had a great time. They have a river that you can swim afterward that is very refreshing and fun to swim around in. They have a natural slide and a rope you can jump in the water with. It was a blast.

Sounds like you can't lose either way.

We do a land based vacation in PV almost every year. I have been on both ziplines and in my opinion, Los Veranos is much better. At the end, they land you in the bar :D Make sure you order a shot of raicilla. It's Mexican moonshine, very potent and tastes wonderful!

Archived