Port of Miami

justloud

Southbeach really isn't that far away. If you have a rental car. I would say you could be there in 15-20 minutes.

If you had a car, you wouldn't need to drop your bags?????

One might be able to catch a cab that early but it's about a $25 tab to SoBe and would be guessing site seeing would become a costly adventure for what little time you would have.

I really enjoy SoBe but a few hours wouldn't be worth it - that's why I always stay there pre-cruise.

Why don't you just go to Bayside Market at the entrance to the port? It has shopping and you could grab some lunch. You would be on the waterfront and close to your ship. Not a bad way to spend a couple of hours.

Why don't you just go to Bayside Market at the entrance to the port? It has shopping and you could grab some lunch. You would be on the waterfront and close to your ship. Not a bad way to spend a couple of hours.

i was going to suggest this. And if you're lucky, there may be some type of festival or event happening during your visit.

Archived