GEM balcony vs mini-suite

simmynj

I was wondering if the AF cabins on the Gem is more spacious than the BC balcony cabins for three people. It will be me and 2 teen agers so. Is the mini-suites AF cabins more comfortable for holding three grown people? I was thinking of upgrading but if no noticable difference I'll just keep what I have. Also my sister is booking a AF mini-suite (deck 11) and notice that public rooms only on deck 12. will she have a problem with noise at night? Thanks

I was wondering if the AF cabins on the Gem is more spacious than the BC balcony cabins for three people. It will be me and 2 teen agers so. Is the mini-suites AF cabins more comfortable for holding three grown people? I was thinking of upgrading but if no noticable difference I'll just keep what I have. Also my sister is booking a AF mini-suite (deck 11) and notice that public rooms only on deck 12. will she have a problem with noise at night? Thanks

Mini suites are a bit larger, have a curtain seperating the sitting area from the bed and have a tub/shower combo instead of just a shower.

The extra room will make it more comfortable for 3 people.

You do have a little more room in a Mini then Bal. In the mini you a curtain between the bed and the pull out couch. I do think the couch is a little bigger in a mini, so more room for the kids. it will be real tight with two teenage boys.

Depending on cost, I would take the mini with 4 people. Two people the bal. is fine!

Archived