Day at Port - kids staying on ship?

Now people are just being silly. If a small child is signed into AO and they do not have authorization to sign themselves out, then clearly they won't be going anywhere until the parent comes back to fetch them.

As for a teen, if I told my teen son to stay on board, he would know better than to not do so.;)

Well, it is their vacation too - if the darlings want to get off the ship on their own, they should be able to get off the ship on their own..... :D

Actually, I do remember a post a while back from the parent of a teen who posted after her cruise that her daughter and "a friend" the daughter had met on the ship did exactly that! :eek:

I just hate to say it but I think that it was my daughter and her friend you read about. Never did happen again though. We were always hip to hip after that :).

I just hate to say it but I think that it was my daughter and her friend you read about. Never did happen again though. We were always hip to hip after that :).

Oh no! Was it, really? :o I have seen your screen name forever and I don't remember it being a person I was familiar with that posted the "transgression". But maybe so...... In any case, it certainly made an impression on me since I have 2 daughters. The older DD would have never even considered such a thing. Now the younger DD, hmmmmm........... never say never. :D

Now people are just being silly. If a small child is signed into AO and they do not have authorization to sign themselves out, then clearly they won't be going anywhere until the parent comes back to fetch them.

As for a teen, if I told my teen son to stay on board, he would know better than to not do so.;)

I never thought my daughter would leave the ship but now I do not put anything past her or any other child. Where there is a will there is a way!

Actually, I think that the age is 11 (I could be wrong though).

Wow. You learn something every day. I would of never thought an 11 year old could just walk out of AO if the parents tell the staff they will be off the ship!!!:eek:

Where's Michele!! She knows all this stuff!!!

Archived