How exactly does S&S work?

kittychick78

Ok, so I've never cruised before. My best friend and I recently booked a cruise on the Glory for next January, we got a balcony for a great rate.

Now, can someone tell me exactly how the S&S card works? Is it linked to our room, or do we each get an individual account? The reason I ask is because even though we are staying in the same room, we plan on (obviously) taking care of our own bills etc. I'm imagining a nightmare on the last night trying to figure out who drank how many miami vices/who bought what etc...I understand the card doubles as a key to the room, but do they have individual accounts?

When we booked we paid using 1 credit card, and decided to prepay gratuities to get that out of the way, and she just gave me her share so we're all settled in terms of the booking fees etc...But we'll obviously be drinking, probably doing a bit of gambling, maybe some shopping etc...anyway, can someone explain if we'll each have our own S&S 'account' or if there's one one per room?

Thanks!

When you fill out your boarding pass info, you will both need to designate how you will settle your accounts. Thats when you can each use your own card to establish your onboard accounts, or use cash.

Archived