epic balcony 8184

anything

can anyone tell me if this balcony is covered?

if not how i can find out

is it directly above a life boat?

we dont sail till the 9th of april so i can change rooms or upgrade i think so any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance

8184 is covered. You can use these overlaid deck plans to show how things line up

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Norwegian%20Epic

You are directly over the nose of the last life-boat based on this picture (wrong side, but both are the same). You are the cabin just forward of the wider balcony on 8, right over the nose of the last lifeboat. Ignore the labels at the top. I used this picture for something else before. I would pay extra and move up away from the lifeboats.

ntosdebalconesdelNorwegianEpic-vi.jpg

can anyone tell me if this balcony is covered?

if not how i can find out

is it directly above a life boat?

we dont sail till the 9th of april so i can change rooms or upgrade i think so any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance

We were in 9158 which was a great location if you are watching price also. Balcony is covered and because we were in the middle between the rows of life boats and 2 decks above, we had great views...(also no ship motion at all)

Remember you will be looking out, not down, so even if you do not move you should be fine.

Enjoy your cruise!!

We were just on the Epic 2/26 - 3/5 and in cabin 8027 which was not covered. My best guess is that your cabin will be covered. If you look at the plans for deck 9 you can see where the that deck indents a little, the cabins in the same area on deck 8 are the ones that are not covered. Check it out. I think you might just be ok. Happy cruising.

what do you think of 9258?

9258 would be a deluxe balcony so a bit longer than what we had. It also has the bed by the balcony, which I have heard many people say is better also. It is near the elevator so if you decide to get a Spa pass, which I heartily recommend, you are right by the elevator and would just get out on Deck 14. Seems like a great location....

Archived