car companies w/ free shuttle Orlando?

AandBmom

I'm sorry if I misunderstood your question. Are you asking about dropping a rental car at Orlando airport and taking a shuttle to Port Canveral? No, none of them will do that, as it's about 45 miles or so away. People generally rent from Orlando, drive the rental car to Port Canaveral and drop the car there, and I think most of the rental companies have free shuttles from their PC locations to the port.

Thanks for the info. I had no idea the port is that far from the airport. I will look for companies that will allow me to drop the car back off at the port location. Does anyone know which companies will let you pick up at the airport and drop at port two days later? I tried searching for that with a few of them and the closest drop off location I could find was Orlando.

Thanks for the info. I had no idea the port is that far from the airport. I will look for companies that will allow me to drop the car back off at the port location. Does anyone know which companies will let you pick up at the airport and drop at port two days later? I tried searching for that with a few of them and the closest drop off location I could find was Orlando.

The ones I have listed.

My inlaws are using Hertz and I think theirs is the closest location to the port, just down in front of a couple hotels south of the port entrance (8963 Astronaut Blvd according to google). From my reading on here, all the major rental companies allow drop-off at locations other than where it was rented from in Florida. Heck, my Alamo mini-van that I picked up in Palm Beach had Texas plates on it LOL.

Archived