We cant figure out what to do in Belize please help

mikel24m

Any suggestions on things to do in belize beach excursion or not it really doesnt matter

Heres what were doing so far

Grand Cayman 7 mile beach

Cozumel Nachi Cocum

roatan mahogany beach

Belize we have no idea

Thanks

Any suggestions on things to do in belize beach excursion or not it really doesnt matter

Heres what were doing so far

Grand Cayman 7 mile beach

Cozumel Nachi Cocum

roatan mahogany beach

Belize we have no idea

Thanks

I feel like I must be advertising for them, but they were good enough for me to post this one more time....

cavetubing.bz

They were awesome

I read in another post that its not good for people who are not in great shape.There is alot of walking and stuff ?

To get to the cavetubing site, no matter which company its a bout a 30-45 min hike....Its nothing extreme, I mean you sweat a little, but it makes the water that much refreshing in my opinion!

Just last week we did a tour with Coral Breezes that was fantastic. We went to the coral reef and snorkeled for 45 minutes then swam with stingrays and nurse sharks then went to Cay Cauker for lunch before going back to Belize City. The boat staff was informative, entertaining and extremely competent. We had a wonderful time and would highly recommend that excursion and that company. Coral Breeze has a website to check this and their other excursions out. Have fun!:D

Just last week we did a tour with Coral Breezes that was fantastic. We went to the coral reef and snorkeled for 45 minutes then swam with stingrays and nurse sharks then went to Cay Cauker for lunch before going back to Belize City. The boat staff was informative, entertaining and extremely competent. We had a wonderful time and would highly recommend that excursion and that company. Coral Breeze has a website to check this and their other excursions out. Have fun!:D

Which excursion was that with Coral Breezes? That is everything we wanted to do in Belize.

Which excursion was that with Coral Breezes? That is everything we wanted to do in Belize.

It was this one

http://www.coralbreezetours.com/current_category.15/Product.2/tours_add.html?t_product=2

We enjoyed it. Note that if you don't buy their lunch, you can still buy lunch on Caye Caulker (we did). Also, non-snorkelers are much less expensive.

I showed her all of your responses and she wants to cave tube .Any suggestions on a company to use ( we prefer to not use Carnival to book excursions)

I Looked up cavetubing(biz)

and Coral breeze

they both look great

Thanks again we leave in 10 days I hope we can get a reservation

I wouldn't even call it a hike, but a fairly easy 30 minute walk through gorgeous rain forest. It's a well worn trail w/ just a few rocky spots where you need to watch where you are going. You do have to carry your tube the whole time, but I found hanging it on my head and down my back worked well. It was SO much fun!

I'm sure my (sometime) cynical DH would suggest you stay on the ship and enjoy the benefits of uncrowded pool and maybe reduced-price spa treatments. Altho, he just begrudgingly admitted he had heard from somebody that the snorkeling there is great. We have no experience to back that up, however.

We just went last week to belize on RCI and I booked with Reggie Tours, very small family run business, found him by reading these forums, we had a great time, put down a $10.00 pp deposit using paypal and then paid the other $35.00 once tour was over. His website is regtourbz.com/, his son in law Dennis was our guide. We had a great day with Dennis very friendly guy and he gave us lots of info about his country through the day.

Archived