Fun Pass Check-In Broken?

Haveplant

Hello,

This is my first time cruising and I'm trying to use the Fun Pass check in, however I can't even get past the first page. I get "Invalid ConsumerInfo Contact Phone Number" at the top and can't proceed.

All my info is correct and formatted properly, I've used different browsers and internet connections.

After calling Carnival it sounds like a much bigger problem, they couldn't even check me in over the phone because I guess they use the same system.

I'm just getting a little nervous because some of the info they have saved is wrong and its getting close to cruise time (Splendor, Mar 27th).

Anyone else have this issue, any suggestions?

Thanks.

Yes, CCL has been having IT issues since last Saturday. There are many related posts under different post name i.e. Past guest # 15.... whatever, but the answer is still yes, they're having problems. I am amazed that it is taking this long to resolve/remedy and calls to them don't seem to accomplish anything either

The Fun Pass must be completed 48 hours prior to the sailing day. After that time you will have to fill out the forms at the Pier Check-in as an "incomplete" guest. This will add about 10-15 min to your check-in time.

Just an FYI, I do not think it is mandatory for you to fill out the fun pass. All it does is to help speed up the process of boarding. I have filled them out and not and still was able to board. So, if by chance you are unable to fill them out no big deal.

I did not fill out my fun pass for the paradise sailing... Was probably 5 minutes longer to embark.

Archived