Anniversary cruise?

Would Glory's NY-NE-Canada cruise be a good 45th anniversary cruise at the very end of September? Would there still be leaves on the trees? Or would Fall already have fallen? I want to do something special this year. ;)

Would Glory's NY-NE-Canada cruise be a good 45th anniversary cruise at the very end of September? Would there still be leaves on the trees? Or would Fall already have fallen? I want to do something special this year. ;)

At the end of September the leaves are most certainly still on the trees. They will have some colour but the peak colour happens around October 10th around here.

September is a lovely month, weather wise, as the heat an humidity of summer are gone, there is less fog and most days are in the 60's---sometimes higher.

At the end of September the leaves are most certainly still on the trees. They will have some colour but the peak colour happens around October 10th around here.

September is a lovely month, weather wise, as the heat an humidity of summer are gone, there is less fog and most days are in the 60's---sometimes higher.

Thanks. That's cold to us, but we live in central Arkansas, and Late September is still hot, pool weather here. :cool: Our leaves don't peak until endish of Oct.

I'm really thinking that this might be a really nice get away for us to celebrate many good years together. My boss hasn't been consulted, and as secretary of the treasury and secretary of war, she has vetgo powers any president would envy.;)

Archived