GEM Reviews - Would love to see more!

rikatine

To any recent or future Gem cruisers. If you could post a review, even if it is short, it would be great. Have not been seeing that many, and we future cruisers would just love to see more.

Thanks in advance.

To any recent or future Gem cruisers. If you could post a review, even if it is short, it would be great. Have not been seeing that many, and we future cruisers would just love to see more.

Thanks in advance.

If you look in the review section of the board you can read 563 Gem reviews. Here ya go:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=385

Just remember when reading the reviews to not be dismayed by negative or overly positive reviews. I tend to put more stake in the 2-4 ratings than the 1 or 5. You have fans of certain lines and tend to try and steer people towards their favorite and others that just seem to never be satisfied. I am not saying that there aren't people that have had a bad experience but the middle of the road reviews seem to be the most honest. Not sailing till May on the Gem but I will be sure to post something up.

Me too :) I will try to take notes during the week.

Can't wait ......

Me three...I will try and get some obscure pictures..Like prices of items in store, Liquor, souvineers, pics of my meals in both dining rooms, as well as reviews. If anyone requests a picture they would like to see, I will take it and post it..Just let me know.

Me three...I will try and get some obscure pictures..Like prices of items in store, Liquor, souvineers, pics of my meals in both dining rooms, as well as reviews. If anyone requests a picture they would like to see, I will take it and post it..Just let me know.

I'd like to know about the water temp and snorkeling at GSC, and would love to see the dailys (spelling?). Have a great trip

My review of the Gem was posted in the review section today.

Knitlady037,

Was very happy to see your recent review. We have booked our next cruise on the Gem in 2012 and are staying in the same room #10666! Thanks for your review!

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to hear all the details.

Knitlady037, enjoyed your review, thanks for posting it. Have spent some time in the reviews section, thanks for all who have posted there.

thinking about booking the gem to bermuda in the summer-need lots of help-

does anyone have the prices for the specialty restaurants? Which ones would you not miss?

thanks

We are sailing to Bermuda at the end of August. Can't wait! This will be my second cruise to Bermuda, the last one was on the Dawn. This will be my first time on the Gem.

Archived