Humorous Packing List for Men

aohkay

A colleague of a friend is going on his first cruise soon.

Several months ago, there was a humorous, tongue-in-cheek post regarding a packing list for men. I've tried searching for it, but with the many, many, many threads/ posts to do with packing lists, it's impossible for me to find it.

Has anyone out there saved this packing list, or know where I might find it?

Many thanks,

Lisa

If your wife sails with you bring those foam earplugs along with those earmuffs that the airline baggage handlers wear.:)

And...if your husband sails with you bring those foam earplugs with those earmuffs that the airline baggage handlers wear PLUS an extra dose of patience! :D

Thanks for posting the link 5326jan. The one I was thinking about was more of a packing list, as opposed to a do and don't list. However, this one is pretty funny too, so I shall forward it to my friend. I'm sure there's lots that she can cull from the the thread.

Thanks again,

Lisa

Thanks for posting the link 5326jan. The one I was thinking about was more of a packing list, as opposed to a do and don't list. However, this one is pretty funny too, so I shall forward it to my friend. I'm sure there's lots that she can cull from the the thread.

Thanks again,

Lisa

Hey Lisa, when you find the one you were looking for, please post it. This one was funny and I'd love to see more!:D

I think there is a major incorrect assumption being made here and that is that all women have "fashion sense." Obviously a man must have dressed all those females that wear spandex, and those really tight knee length stretch pants, that are like.....well.....speedos with legs! It takes a special female to wear those as well and well sorry that may be about the same amount as men who look good in speedos.:D

Archived