spencer land and sea or jalousie beach

anjanetted

Please help!!! We want to book a Spencer tour but I can't make a choice!!!!! I am trying to decide between the Land and Sea tour or Jalousie Beach Break. I would like to see the highlights of the island but we are beach people and the Beach Break tour seems to stop at more of the beaches. I would love to hear from anyone who had done these trips. It looks like you get to go to a lot more beaches when looking on line but I know you cant always tell my looking. How much beach time is in the land and sea??? Also, it seems that some of the higher rated beaches like Anse Cochon and Anse Chastnet beach are only on the beach break tour. Does anyone know if you see those beaches on the land and sea. Just really needing some help!!!!

We did the beach break tour on 3/2. We spent about a half hour at Anse and close to 4 hours at Jolise, which was a beautiful beach. If you are on the beach break tour you are one of the first to the beach and the Free loungers were plentiful. Spencers Land tour people arrived maybe an hour to hour and a half after us (not exactly sure). We have done a land tour and catamaran before (not spencer) and the land tour has some beautiful scenary. We had 8 people on our boat (I think a couple stood him up). For our group of 6, this was first time to st. Lucia for the other 4 and they loved it..but they are beach/boat people like us. Not too big on buses/vans. I don;t think you will go wrong either way. Just comes down to preference. The Piton beer and rum punch were great.

We were on the land and sea tour last week with Spencer and had a great time. We got about 2 hours at the beach. We didn't take the beach break because we were going to beaches at the other islands and thought the island sounded interesting and it was. He crams a lot into the land part and I was concerned that we were going to only have an hour at the beach. It worked out fine and the beach is beautiful.

Archived