Bubbles on the balcony- not champagne

winefaerie

Hello all, I am wearing fire proof clothing today just for this post. :p I am taking my kids with us on this cruise (Spirit 3- 20) and we love bubbles. I thought that it might be fun to blow bubbles on the balcony. We have an aft cabin. Is this a bad idea? I can't think of any reason why it would be bad but I just wanted to check with you guys here on CC.

Thanks, Lani

I'm certain I have seen others using bubbles during sail away from their balconies...especially out of Miami where all the smaller boats are waving good bye...it's fun. I don't think anyone will complain...they will probably wish they had thought of it!:)

There are many spots in the aft (as has been noted) where you can do that so I see no reason why not as long as it is not going into your neighbor's balcony. I read they have some ecologically safe bubble mixtures and that would be a great thing to get. Have fun!

I can't remember....

do the AFT cabin on the Spirit tier down OR is the back of the ship flat?

The reason I ask is that we were just on deck 8 AFT on the Glory and you would need to make sure you did not spill the bubble stuff onto the balconies below.

Otherwise...ENJOY~~~

As long as the kids don't dump the bottle of bubbles in the sea you should be fine. I don't see a problem with it. Maybe ask Carnival? Send an e-mail or call up customer service

I can't imagine that contacting Carnival is really necessary :rolleyes:. It's bubbles....nothing harmful to be concerned about - for the ship, other passengers or the sea.

I can't remember....

do the AFT cabin on the Spirit tier down OR is the back of the ship flat?

The reason I ask is that we were just on deck 8 AFT on the Glory and you would need to make sure you did not spill the bubble stuff onto the balconies below.

Otherwise...ENJOY~~~

It's tierd. And I have used bubbles quite a few times during sailaway. It's fun! And when they blew up and back, they went onto the lido deck and the folks at the railing were having a great time with them too! Go for it!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

The Family is doing the happy dance! Thank You all for the positive responses. We will use the spill proof bubble containers so no sticky, slimmy mess for us or those below. Looking forward to sailing.

Lani

I am an adult and brought many bottles of bubbles with me on our cruise on the Carnival Miracle...we had an aft wrap-suite..the bubbles were so neat...people on the sides of us were laughing and people above us were trying to catch the bubbles...GO FOR IT...!

What??? Not a single crabber about bubbles? I do think this must be a first! Spill proof is good idea just because some of the surfaces might get a bit slippy if some spilled but other than that- have fun. I would think it would be a great activity for kids.

What??? Not a single crabber about bubbles? I do think this must be a first! Spill proof is good idea just because some of the surfaces might get a bit slippy if some spilled but other than that- have fun. I would think it would be a great activity for kids.

'Ya know.....I was just thinkin' the same thing! ;) :D

I took a battery operated bubble gun, it made tons of bubbles, for sail-a-way on the balcony. Everyone loved it. I even got on the cruise video making bubbles on the Lido deck. So no Carinval doesn't mind. I take them all the time now and just leave on the little table on the balcony.

While we were docked in Nassau, somebody was blowing bubbles off of their balcony. They made me smile and wished I had some bubbles of my own.

I have an aft balcony booked for my next cruise... I'm definitely going to add "Bubbles" to the packing list.

Happy Cruising!

While we were docked in Nassau, somebody was blowing bubbles off of their balcony. They made me smile and wished I had some bubbles of my own.

I have an aft balcony booked for my next cruise... I'm definitely going to add "Bubbles" to the packing list.

Happy Cruising!

Just make sure they are packed well and wrapped in "bubble" wrap or you may have your clothing washed in the luggage before even getting them dirty ! :D

Archived