Platinum question...

DoubleDown

I know about the laundry (washing) perk... but what about pressing? My wife and I probably won't need a lot of clothes washed but would like to have some shirts/pants/dresses pressed.... is that included?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry, it is just free "wash and fold".

I know some who have tried to take advantage of the situation (there are always a few who think Platinum means something different for them) and gotten them to press things... but it is suppose to just be wash and fold.

We use it on every cruise and have always gotten our things back nicely done.

From what I hear(not from experience cause ironing doesn't happen at home and it's not happening on my vacation:))they have irons/boards in the laundry rooms.

They do...you are TOOO funny.

I don't iron at home either....BUT for some reason last week...our clothes did not travel as well as they usually do.

I don't know why....I packed them the same way I always do....

anyway, I had to iron my salwar kmeeze (sp?) and my Polo shirts and hubby had to press his suit and dress shirts....

*yes, hubby does his own ironing.......

They do...you are TOOO funny.

I don't iron at home either....BUT for some reason last week...our clothes did not travel as well as they usually do.

I don't know why....I packed them the same way I always do....

anyway, I had to iron my salwar kmeeze (sp?) and my Polo shirts and hubby had to press his suit and dress shirts....

*yes, hubby does his own ironing.......

at my house, if it has to be ironed it goes to the cleaners. I found some wonderful clothing at Chico that does not wrinkle and the couple of times DH's shirts have been wrinkled beyond wearing, I send them off to be pressed. Can't start a trend, Larry might realize I do know how to operate an iron. Me ironing is something that "ain't ever gonna happen".

I wrote Platinum (am a Stoner tho)..I checked the box.."ON HANGERS"..as I have in the past...it allll came back on hangers, nicely pressed...even 2/2pc linen capri sets, chinos, cotton blouses/nice shirts..creased and all. no charge, clearly stated, It was quite passable for me and I'm really fussy over wrinkles. nothing came folded. they wrote Milestone on the ticket. This will be great on the Magic TA on Magic. I've never gotton wash n wad!..just..Lucky, I guess

I love the wash and fold. Every time except once everythink come back nicely folded. I no it is free but I always leave a 5 dollar bill with my clothes.

I too always make sure I tip them at least $5 ......

at my house, if it has to be ironed it goes to the cleaners. I found some wonderful clothing at Chico that does not wrinkle and the couple of times DH's shirts have been wrinkled beyond wearing, I send them off to be pressed. Can't start a trend, Larry might realize I do know how to operate an iron. Me ironing is something that "ain't ever gonna happen".

This was the first time my Polos did not look as smooth as I like them....I don't know what I did wrong. Thankfully a few strokes of the iron made them perfect.

David sends his stuff to the cleaners at home....but he did not realize the suit was so rough looking until about 4PM before our 6PM dinner time.....

since he was ironing his own stuff before we got married....I figured he still remembered how....LOL

Ironing is against my religion AND I'm allergic to it! :D:D

This thread reminded of a man on one of our cruises about a year ago that was just giving the Cabin Steward a "blessing out" because his clothes had been returned neatly folded. (not ironed)

He was demanding that the cabin steward go back and rewash everything and iron it etc etc etc...that he was a Platinum cruiser and he knew what his perks were...yada yada yada

I couldn't help myself....I stopped and told him that if he knew so much...he would know that the free laundry is called WASH AND FOLD for a reason.....

the man was standing there with a very neatly folded stack of clothing...

what a arrogant moron.

Remember to only bag like colors together. They simply wash everything at once. They do not seperate. We usually do dark colors one day and whites the next. Absolutely love this perk!

My understanding is that they combine laundry. Into seperate mesh bags by cabin and put into the machine with other mesh bags.

If I'm mistaken I know someone will correct me. :p

Archived