Coral Breeze Shark Ray Alley Excursion?????

love2snorkel

Anyone else doing the Shark Ray Alley excursion with Coral Breeze Limited on 3/31/05? I'm so excited. Is there enough time to rent a golf cart after lunch? Is it ok to eat Belikian food? I'm more concerned for my two daughters? Thanks!!!! :eek:

We are looking at doing this as well on the 31st, are you on the Elation? If so, you should come join the Roll Call thread. There's about 10 of us, or so, now, but most everyone is doing the Cave Tubing. We're still undecided. Hope it's not too late if we go with Shark Ray.

Sorry, we know nothing about Belize or the food though.

Our schedule shows 8-6 for Belize. I'd say your kids are braver than my wife, she's concerned about swimming with sharks!

I don't know how much you "cruise" these threads, but, Paul at Coral Breeze answered a question of mine under the subject of "Anyone Ever Miss Their Ship", and he was very responsive. You might try emailing him (email given on that thread) or resonding to that thread with your other questions.

How do you like that free-style cruising on NCL? We haven't tried it yet, not sure how we'd like it.

We went with Coral Breeze on the shark ray alley tour. We saw lots and lots of rays, but no sharks. The coral gardens are fantastic. We had a wonderful lunch on Caye Caulker with no ill effects. I wouldn't be too concerned about eating on land. I have a food service background and checked out the kitchen and it was spotless, even by my standards. Have a great time!

We are doing the Caye Caulker excursion at the end of April (Explorer). We have 2 young daughters, age 5 and 8, and I also emailed Paul with a bunch of questions concerning their ability to enjoy this excursion. He is very helpful and responded immediately.

From what I have read here I think this is a good tour operator and they will strive to make your trip everything you want it to be.

PS - I always bring along a peanut butter sandwich for kids "just in case", easy enough to make on the ship, don't have to worry about the heat affecting it, and I always have a backup for them if I am concerned about them eating off ship.

DH and I are returning to Belize on our November cruise and have booked the cavetubing excursion with Coral Breeze. I think repeat business is the best sort of endorsement and Coral Breeze has mine. I wouldn't consider booking with anyone else. Hope you all have wonderful excursions and enjoy Belize. It is truly a beautiful port of call.

Archived