I leave in 10 days and I've never.....

ollychelle

I've never played "dead body" whilst my husband wheeled me around on a butlers trolley covered with a white sheet..(guess who lost the double dare game!)
Neither have i stolen a mobility scooter at 4am.

and never ever, have I and my 82 year old mother in law swapped around folks breakfast menu cards from their doors, and added toast, eggs, orange juice etc...
Nor have i had eight people on my balcony playing in the hot tub..(tight squeeze in the tub!)
And I never had a penthouse with a round bed and mirrors ;)on the ceiling..(loved it wootwoooooo!)

You dont wanna know about the naughty stuff :D

[quote name='Blondie008']I've never played "dead body" whilst my husband wheeled me around on a butlers trolley covered with a white sheet..(guess who lost the double dare game!)
Neither have i stolen a mobility scooter at 4am.

and never ever, have I and my 82 year old mother in law swapped around folks breakfast menu cards from their doors, and added toast, eggs, orange juice etc...
Nor have i had eight people on my balcony playing in the hot tub..(tight squeeze in the tub!)
And I never had a penthouse with a round bed and mirrors ;)on the ceiling..(loved it wootwoooooo!)

You dont wanna know about the naughty stuff :D[/QUOTE]

We would get along GREAT and have a fun time on a cruise together! :D

[quote name='Martini Mom']I've never got drunk and posed for goofy Marilyn Monroe "white dress" pics on the Lido.[/QUOTE]

love your profile pic ;) Did the martinis have something to do with that?

I never attended karaoke.

I have never forgotten the door decorations. :D Sure makes finding your cabin easy after the pub crawl, or cabin crawl, or just too many DOD's. :p Have a great cruise.

I don't understand the people that say they have never had fun on a cruise, yet they have several cruises listed. I ALWAYS HAVE FUN ON A CRUISE!!!

Archived