Reservation question ????

MI-DI

We're booking as a group and I hope I don't have the same problem because I can't wait to go on carnivval's website and see my room assignment if they show it to me. I know that my TA didn't give us a booking number last time. The first time I seen my reservation was when my fun pass arrived in the mail.

Mrsdeedee

Your travel agent will be able to give you the booking numbers for a group reservation once the initial deposits have been made. (this was with a $25 deposit) What you won't get is a cabin number until the full deposit of 250 has been made. Triples/quads will have their cabin assigned right away since their full deposit is due doubles are a gty or you can request specific cabins

I always have recieved a confirmation number and a booking number as soon as my deposit was made.

I wish we could still use TA's names here..I'd love to know who all these loser TA's are so as to avoid them! :mad:

Thought I better check with you. The date you wrote was October 5th that you did not get a booking number for. I would question that, as the Miracle is sailing out of Tampa on October 2nd. Hopefully that is just a type by you and not a screw up by your TA. Anytime we used a TA we were given our booking number immediately upon paying the deposit.

We book through an on line TA. Even though we had a room number, they said we couldn't get booking number until we paid in full. After posting this exact question on this board about 2 months ago, my dh called the agency and demanded a booking number. Finally after being put on hold a few times, they gave us our booking number. We were then able to complete our fun pass and even book excursions. Thanks to everyone on this board for their advice

Archived