rental car from mco return at port

AandBmom

We've booked with Budget from MCO to Port Canaveral, then dropped off and they shuttled us to the pier. Try looking with then. The site is on Astroanut Blvd, Cape Canaveral, mintues from the pier.

Hertz also has a location on Astronaut Blvd, next to the Country Inn and Suites if I recall. My inlaws are booked with them from MCO for next month and are able to drop the car in Cape Caneveral before their cruise.

I'm having trouble finding a rental car company that will allow me to pick up at MCO and return it at Port Canaveral. Can someone help me out? Thanks.

The drop is Cape not Port. Avis, Hertz, Budget, Enterprise, and Thrifty/Dollar.

As mentioned above, put in Cape Canaveral for drop off. As far as i know, all the companies do it. ( because of the competition ) People put in Port Canaveral assuming that is where you drop at. Cape Canaveral is less than a ten minute shuttle drive from the port.

As mentioned above, put in Cape Canaveral for drop off. As far as i know, all the companies do it. ( because of the competition ) People put in Port Canaveral assuming that is where you drop at. Cape Canaveral is less than a ten minute shuttle drive from the port.

That was my problem. I will now know to put Cape instead of Port! Thanks a ton everyone.

Archived