Carnival Liberty May 21,2011 Roll call

bkmcruiser

My partner and I are going on the Carnival Liberty on May 21st - any other GLBT family going? Staying in Fort Lauderdale for a few days before and had to do a Saturday to Saturday cruise. The ship reviews look great - this is my 4 Carnival so I'm looking forward to it.;)

• 4 weeks later...

Where are all my party people : ) does anyone know what the demographics will be for this cruise? Will there be alot of families, couples, newly weds, singles, GLBT?

How do I find out in advance?

We are booked!!!

My 3 friends and I are booked on the Carnival Liberty for May 21, 2011. Two of us are engaged and two are single. We are all from Toronto, On, Canada and range in age from 28-34.

Looking forward to a relaxing fun trip in the sunshine.

With 3 sea days we hope there is going to be a fun nightlife onboard. Anyone know what to expect on this ship?

Greetings.....am out searching for a cruise to Ocho Rios. I saw that they have a taboggin type ride down the mountain, that is HIGHLY rated! Going solo is expensive, but the rates show only $499 for an inside that would cost me a grand $1K. Anyone know if the ship is a good choice......I am a traveler on Princess and HAL mostly.

sjesfh@gmail.com if you want to email me directly. THX!!

I'm glade more of us are coming on this cruise - welcome to our Canadian travelers and congrates to the engaged couple. This should be a great cruise and lots of fun and we will party thats for sure. I'm not sure how the shows will be but the night club is always jumping on the ships. I have been on this class of a carnival ship before and one word of advise is if you want to sit near the pool you have to get there early especially with 3 sea days.

I have been to Jamaica many times before but the tobogan is something to think about. I was not going to get off the ship in that port but i might have to check it out.

see you all on board

Brian

Archived