Halloween 2011 on Carnival Liberty

kam2718

I plan on booking this cruise in the next week with 3 other friends. We are all guys around the age of 27 and 28. This i also a singles cruise so I am wondering for the people who already booked or planning to book what age range is everybody. So any single women going on this cruise?

Also what should we expect from a halloween cruise? Will there be a halloween party with costumes?

I cruised Legend over Halloween last year. They had some Halloween decor out. They also had a costume contest and it was so fun seeing what folks dressed up as. Also during that evening, the had the photogs set up taking pics with scary halloween related backgrounds. Very fun!! Def take costumes. And be creative.

ps - Liberty is a beautiful ship!!!! Have fun!!!

I'm also thinking of booking this cruise. Haven't told DH yet!:D I'm wavering between doing the Legend again in Oct.[love Spirit class ship] or trying the Liberty. Anyone that has been on both ships, could yo compare then for me? Only bigger ship I have done was the Triumph some years ago, and even tho we had a great cruise, I didn't like the layout of the ship as much as the Spirit class. I love the itenerary of the Liberty in Oct. Will I be disappointed in the ship? I trust my fellow ccer's!

Pat

I'm also thinking of booking this cruise. Haven't told DH yet!:D I'm wavering between doing the Legend again in Oct.[love Spirit class ship] or trying the Liberty. Anyone that has been on both ships, could yo compare then for me? Only bigger ship I have done was the Triumph some years ago, and even tho we had a great cruise, I didn't like the layout of the ship as much as the Spirit class. I love the itenerary of the Liberty in Oct. Will I be disappointed in the ship? I trust my fellow ccer's!

Pat

The Liberty is the most beautiful of the Carnival ship's I've been on. The only negative is the wonky layout that is typical of Conquest class (one of the MDRs is smack in the middle of the ship taking up 2 levels, which means you have to take detours up or down a flight to go from one end of the ship to the other on a few decks. The main promenade is on Deck 5 compared to usually decks 2 or 3 on other ships. Pluses on Liberty are the giant TV screen on the Lido and also the stadium seating on Lido (although some folks see that as a negative).

For ease of Layout, I choose Legend. For decor, I choose Liberty. I think no matter which you choose, you will have a GREAT cruise!!!:)

There are at least two big groups going on this cruise. I don't know about the first group, but the second group is a blast. They are my friends that we usually cruise with each Halloween. Great people, great times and great memories!!!

Have a blast!!!

• 6 months later...

Archived