Kennedy Space Center before sailing on Sensation?

AandBmom

Anyone fit this in? What was your experience? How long did you spend there? Did this make boarding the Sensation rushed?

Any idea where to get discount on admission to Kennedy?

Thanks.

If you are talking about the same day you board the ship...I would not do that. It is just me talking now but I am so excited that I have to get onboard ASAP.

I would think that KSC would take longer than the few hours you have before boarding. It would be best in my opinion to do this AFTER debarkation from the Sensation.

If you are talking about the same day you board the ship...I would not do that. It is just me talking now but I am so excited that I have to get onboard ASAP.

I would think that KSC would take longer than the few hours you have before boarding. It would be best in my opinion to do this AFTER debarkation from the Sensation.

Sorry I should've been more specific. We will be in Orlando for a couple of days before the cruise. We will be going to Disney those 2 days so we can do Kennedy then. My husband was hoping we could leave Orlando early the morning of the cruise and before getting on the cruise maybe go to KSC. We may have hours to kill that morning anyway.

We can't go after our cruise as we fly out a few hours after getting off the cruise.

There is a surprising amount to do and see at the space center; to get your money's worth, I would recommend setting aside an entire day for it. I definitely would NOT go on the same day I was sailing, unless money is no object and you just want to see the rocket garden and the gift shop.

Archived