Can you book 5 into a Deluxe Inside if the 5th person is an infant?

LadyLuck

Just wondering if anyone knows about booking on DCL with 5 people if we have an infant and the infant will be sleeping in a crib? We'll have 3 adults, 1 5-yr-old, and 1 infant. What do you think? Are we allowed? I guess technically the infant won't be sleeping in any of the berths.

Thanks for any info.

I'm not sure if they'd allow it, but I can tell you that I wouldn't want to do it. While the rooms are nice, they are very small. You will all be on top of each other, and with the addition of a crib - I just can't imagine it. I'm sorry, I'm sure this isn't the answer that you wanted. You typically don't spend much time in the room anyway, and perhaps maybe if you planned it so that the adults were staggered in their time within the room, but even still - it just sounds like a recipe for discomfort.

Good luck.

Unfortunately, it's not allowed. ANY person regardless of age or sleeping arrangements count towards room occupancy. You'll need two inside rooms (which means paying 4 adult fares, as the first two people in any room ALWAYS pay adult fare regardless of age), a cat 8 (Dream only) or a cat 4 ( all DCL ships). You also have to pay 1/2 the child cruise fare + port taxes for the infant.

We had a cat 4 cabin on Dream and it could have slept 5 - queen bed, single couch that converted to bed, pull down bunk bed and a pull down "murphy bed". When we booked it online they would only accept 4 people into this room. Not sure why, we had multiple rooms so we just listed one of the kids in another room. The rooms were plenty big for 5 if you book the larger family stateroom with a verandah. Our room was a category 4B and it think it is 50 sq ft larger than the regular staterooms.

We had a 2 year old that we brought along a kids size aero bed for him to sleep in - has curved edges and we put it on the floor in front of the couch. Slide it under the queen bed during the day.

We booked a Deluxe Verandah cat-4B . We just got back off of the Disney Dream (3/10/11- 3night) and we were 5 people (3 adults, a 13yo and a 16yo) booked into a cat 4B. It had the queen size bed, the sofa that converted to a bed, the pull-down bed from the ceiling, and a murphy bed in the wall. Now granted it was somewhat tight when we were all in there at the same time getting ready for dinner but it can be done. I have posted a picture of our stateroom...#9578

DSC00009-1-1.jpg

Archived