Wind on Side Balcony

ionsys

On say Deck 7--might we find the wind on a side balcony say 18 staterooms down from the Front of the ship to be noticeably stronger than if our balcony was instead say 12 staterooms up from the extreme back of the ship?

my guess is no diff but bit sure

btw-- in say Late Feb were many side balconies quite windy so as to be an annoyance (excl unduly very windy days of course)?

On say Deck 7--might we find the wind on a side balcony say 18 staterooms down from the Front of the ship to be noticeably stronger than if our balcony was instead say 12 staterooms up from the extreme back of the ship?

my guess is no diff but bit sure

btw-- in say Late Feb were many side balconies quite windy so as to be an annoyance (excl unduly very windy days of course)?

You will find the wind on the sides no matter where you balcony is .. if you are standing at the rail... if you are sitting down it shouldnt be so bad... depends again which ship.. I know the Spirit class have some recessed balconies that may have less wind..

The balconies at the very front of the deck will have a fair degree of wind but only one or two back and there's virtually no difference with other balcony cabins.

I had a balcony on the Lido Deck three back from the forward most cabin and it was fine!

:)

Because of the partitions it has never been a real issue for me in warmer climates. I even sunbath on the balcony with the sun beating down and any breeze is welcomed. I imagine that going to Alaska it would feel like a windstorm. :D

Archived