Fascination Entertainment

IM4MU

On the 3 night Bahama cruise on the Fascination, how many shows do they do? What is the current theme of the shows (last time I was there it was Hollywood one night and Broadway the second night). Who is the current cruise director? Is he/she any good?

Thanks,

Janet

Hi Janet,

I was just on the Fascination 3/7-3/11. I took the 4 day cruise to Key West and Cozumel, and I assume the shows will be the same for the 3 day cruise you speak of. I saw one of the shows on the ship, Hollywood night. I know they had a broadway night as well.

I would not give these shows rave reviews. Not only was there hardly any live singing and the dancing was nothing to be impressed with, the actual voiceovers in the show (Hollywood) were pre-recorded. The dancers and singers on stage weren't even speaking their lines, they were lip-sync-talking. I thought that was pretty cheap. However, I can't speak for the Broadway show- maybe this one was better, but at least you can know what to expect for Hollywood night.

-S

Archived