Pre-Cruise Miami Hotels

IM4MU

Which hotel would you recommend pre-cruise in Miami?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which hotel would you recommend pre-cruise in Miami?

• Atlantica Hotel and Suites
    • Villa Paradiso Hotel
    • Governor Hotel
    • Holiday Inn Port of Miami/Downtown
    • Other- Please post name in this thread. Thanks!

I agree, that Holiday inn is horrible..i stayed there once and wouldnt stay there again for free, lol...the night we were there it was windy, very windy and all night long the windows shook in the walls and air whistled through them all night and we didn't sleep a wink..on top of everything else the room was small enough to be a damn closet...the cabin on the ship was bigger than that room and it stunk to high hell in there...definitely the Hyatt, Sheraton, Raddisson, Marriot or Doubletree...

We've stayed at both the Holiday Inn (when it was still a Best Western three years ago) and at the Radisson this past summer. In my experience, our room at the Holiday Inn was much larger and had nicer furnishings than our room at the Radisson. The location of the Holiday Inn was a big plus too...right across the street from Bayside. I did not feel the area around the Radisson was safe.

The one big advantage to the Radisson was that we used Priceline and booked the room for $35. If price wasn't a consideration I would definitely book the Holiday Inn over the Radisson.

Archived