can't book excursion 3/15/11

Mom2Evie

I've tried numerous times today to book our excursions for our 4/3 cruise to The Bahamas. Each time I click on the green "ready to reserve" button, I get kicked back to the Plan Activities page.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

hmmmm. i cant be sure but you might be too close too your cruise too book online. have you tried calling carnival shore excursion ( sorry i dont know the number ) and asking them. you might be able too book that way. otherwise you might have too wait untill you get onboard and book your tour them. good luck and have a great time.

I put the date in the subject so people would know when I had the issue.

I wondered if others were having the same technical trouble. it's in my original post but my cruise departs 4/3.

Okay, so you changed your reply after I responded. Now my post makes little sense to anyone else. :)

I called tech support & she walked me through where I was clicking wrong. It isn't too close to my crusie to book online, so now it's handled. Thanks for trying to help though.

sorry if you read my reply before i re-read your post and saw your sail date and edited my reply. there might be a technical problem or as i mentioned you are too close too your sail date. i would call carnival too make sure. :)

sorry if you read my reply before i re-read your post and saw your sail date and edited my reply. there might be a technical problem or as i mentioned you are too close too your sail date. i would call carnival too make sure. :)

Well now I'm just giggling about this one. We keep missing each others posts. I did call Carnival & they helped me. Error was occuring between keyboard & chair.

Archived