Sheraton Nassau Day Passes

ilovesummerpkh

Thought folks may be interested in the e-mail I just received today re;Sheraton Day passes. Their response is first followed by my inquiry. Hope this helps answer some questions. It took several days to get a response.

Hello,

Thank you for inquiring about our Day Use room; at the Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort

Day Passes rate as follows:

· DAY PASS withoutroom is $25.00 per adult; $12.50 per child under 18 years

· ROOM ONLY Day Use rate is $99.00 for 2 adults. Each additional person is $18.00

· DAYLUNCH with Room is $145.00 which includes Lunch for 2 adults.

The beach and pool experience will cover cost for towels, chairs, umbrellas and NON-MOTORIZED water sports, equipment only

Day use rate includes Taxes and Gratuities .Day use rooms are available between 7 a.m. to 7 pm, based on availability

Day use rooms can be booked in advance, or the day of arrival. A credit will be required at time of booking, to guarantee the reservation

Taxis are available for you at the Ship Pier

The Hotel is about 12 minutes away from the Ship Port

We would love to have you come, and experience our Beautiful Resort

Warm regards

Gloria A. Mitchell

Reservations Agent

t — 242.327.6000 x 860190 f — 242.327.5968

SHERATON NASSAU BEACH RESORT

West Bay St, Nassau Bahamas, N-4914

sheraton.com/Nassau

download?mid=1%5f110495%5fAEcWw0MAAML%2fTX5YDQc0c1D6HUQ&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1download?mid=1%5f110495%5fAEcWw0MAAML%2fTX5YDQc0c1D6HUQ&pid=3&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Hello,

I will be in Nassau on April 5, 2011 and would like to know if day beach passes will be available. I will need to purchase four of them. I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Pamela

good morning,

this was the e-mail on their web-site. they have a page that gives the info about the day passes and this was the e-mail listed. it took several days to get a response but i finally did. as you can see in my original post the e-mail contained a cc to another division at sheraton. the e-mail i listed below was the one i used to originally contact them. good luck. we leave on april 2nd and i can't wait!

sheratoncablebeachreservations@sheraton.com

• 5 weeks later...
Thought folks may be interested in the e-mail I just received today re;Sheraton Day passes. Their response is first followed by my inquiry. Hope this helps answer some questions. It took several days to get a response.

Hello,

Thank you for inquiring about our Day Use room; at the Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort

Day Passes rate as follows:

· DAY PASS withoutroom is $25.00 per adult; $12.50 per child under 18 years

· ROOM ONLY Day Use rate is $99.00 for 2 adults. Each additional person is $18.00

· DAYLUNCH with Room is $145.00 which includes Lunch for 2 adults.

The beach and pool experience will cover cost for towels, chairs, umbrellas and NON-MOTORIZED water sports, equipment only

Day use rate includes Taxes and Gratuities .Day use rooms are available between 7 a.m. to 7 pm, based on availability

Day use rooms can be booked in advance, or the day of arrival. A credit will be required at time of booking, to guarantee the reservation

Taxis are available for you at the Ship Pier

The Hotel is about 12 minutes away from the Ship Port

We would love to have you come, and experience our Beautiful Resort

Warm regards

Gloria A. Mitchell

Reservations Agent

t — 242.327.6000 x 860190 f — 242.327.5968

SHERATON NASSAU BEACH RESORT

West Bay St, Nassau Bahamas, N-4914

sheraton.com/Nassau

download?mid=1%5f110495%5fAEcWw0MAAML%2fTX5YDQc0c1D6HUQ&pid=2&fid=Inbox&inline=1download?mid=1%5f110495%5fAEcWw0MAAML%2fTX5YDQc0c1D6HUQ&pid=3&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Hello,

I will be in Nassau on April 5, 2011 and would like to know if day beach passes will be available. I will need to purchase four of them. I look forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Pamela

So, did you have to pay for the room only AND the day passes??? Thanks!

I visited the Sheration beach on March 28th. Price is $25. Just go to the lobby and they give you a wristband. Simple. I had 7 AM to about 1 PM on a Carnival Cruise. Be aware that it takes about 15-20 minutes by taxi with traffic. Make sure to allow yourself probably 30 minutes just in case so as to not be late for your ship.

The beach at the Sheration is great and so is the water. The pool is nice as well. I was impressed and couldn't believe more people weren't taking advantage of it. You can't go wrong with this option. I did a lot of checking around and this is the best beach for the money. We had 19 people in our group and the place was not crowded, so we felt almost like it was our beach.

If you want the day pass with use of a room you will need advance reservations. At least that's what I was told when I called the Sheraton. That price is $99 for two people and you have the use of a room from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

We are going in late July, 2011 how would this option be that time of the year? There are 10 of us, what is the best means for getting there and back from the ship?:confused:

Just go to the front desk and get same day passes.. They are $25 pp/ $12.50 for kids.

The #10 jitney from downtown costs only $1.25 pp and runs every few minutes from downtown to cable beach. Just tell the driver where you want to get off.. and pay as you leave.

Most drivers do not give change, so have the exact fare.

Getting a day room allows use for a maximum of only 4 ppl..

Thank you for the info.

Can anybody tell what is the list of "NON-MOTORIZED water sports"?

hmmm.. depends on what they purchased for the season and what was worn out and replaces. Usually I see a couple of kayaks and a couple of water trikes. Sometime last season there were no water trikes at one point, and only 1 kayak.. other times 6 kayaks, and Vu mats (with the window you can see thru).

As things get broken, they are replaced, so there's no telling what will be there when you get there.

They also have snorkeling gear, which get's worn out pretty fast.

Around the pools there are usually mats.

Good to know. How about the shoreline? Is it good water? Would it be pretty rough?

Unless there's a storm in the air, the water is usually crystal clear and for the most part calm.

It can get a bit rough in the winter, but not bad enough to keep you out of the water.

This is sounding better and better. My DH & DS (3.5) will be there beginning of May and I've gone from choosing from Atlantis waterpark to Blue Lagoon Dolphin Encounter to this. I think this would be the best choice for us (including the $$$).

Thank you!

Does getting the day room for $99 include the use of the pool and beach and towels? If we dont to the room...is the $25 day pass include food? Is there a day pass that does include food? If the day pass also, $25 for kids? I know...lots of questions. :) We plan to go for sure in July..I just want to be prepared.

Does getting the day room for $99 include the use of the pool and beach and towels?

Yes, the base price is for 2 adults, you can add up to 2 add'l ppl for $18 each to a maximum of 4 ppl in the room. The $99 room does NOT include food.

If we dont to the room...is the $25 day pass include food?

There is no food included with the day pass.

Is there a day pass that does include food?

No, just the day room, which costs $145 for 2 adults and includes lunch for 2 adults.

If the day pass also, $25 for kids?

Kids passes are $12.50 ea.

I know...lots of questions. :) We plan to go for sure in July..I just want to be prepared.

Hope this helps

Many people ask about this use of a day room rather than the day beach and pool pass. What is the benefit of having use of a room? Are there other hotel amenities that come with the room? I can shower and use the gym on the ship so I'm not sure what I would need a room for.

Many people ask about this use of a day room rather than the day beach and pool pass. What is the benefit of having use of a room? Are there other hotel amenities that come with the room? I can shower and use the gym on the ship so I'm not sure what I would need a room for.

It comes in handy if you are there all day and have little ones that need to nap, or even gramma who needs to chill out of the sun.

Also, it's a full shower and bath.. a luxury for cruisers.

Since it's really only a few dollars more. It seems like the way to go with a family in tow.

Hope this helps

Yes this helps alot. Can we wait and book a room once we arrive. We will be there in July? How early can we check in to the room? We are in port from 7a- 5p.

We have a 5 yo that will benefit from a nap and I know there is a shower in the cabin, but I also plan to shower the kids at the hotel. It is much easier to clean my SANDY 5 yo in a big shower and then also clean her in a nice tub afterwards. Plus in the cabin I can only bath 1 kid at a time and I make the other just sit in one spot to not get sand everywhere until it is her time. So basically the room will just be family friendly for us.

But if you have no kids...and if you love the sun all day....a day room may not be for you.

This will be our first time giving it a try.

Yes this helps alot. Can we wait and book a room once we arrive. We will be there in July? How early can we check in to the room? We are in port from 7a- 5p.

Don't know if they are available same day. They are based on occupancy, and July is High season.

Check in is usually at 3pm.. but they usually have rooms ready in advance to use as day rooms.

You can sign in at the front desk at anytime.. and they will tell you when you're room will be ready.

When I called the Sheraton to get information on the day rooms they told me it's best to book those ahead. They said they very rarely have rooms available same day. And they told me if you book ahead the room is available to you from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

When I called the Sheraton to get information on the day rooms they told me it's best to book those ahead. They said they very rarely have rooms available same day. And they told me if you book ahead the room is available to you from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

This sounds great. Do I call the number on the website or do you have a better number? Should I ask for a "day" room or just a room. Is it a different kind of room?

Archived