Ft. Lauderdale Excursion

We took the harbor tour cruise and walking tour last year. Was very nice, saw some incredible homes and yachts on the water in the harbor, and a little history as well.

Steve

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but could you let me know what you end up doing and how it works out? We sail the Allure this August and have a 3pm flight as well. Luggage valet is not available to us due to flying on Frontier, so we are looking into options for an excursion or something prior to our flight.

We have done the airboat everglades tour a few times. We had our luggage with us on the bus and the bus bnever left us. It was fun and interesting. You get to see a lot of animals and the boat ride was fun!

For most of ships tours your flight has to leave past 400pm. Here is my recommendation: get a day room at a hotel near the airport and go for a swim. Go to a hotel with airport cruiseport pick up and save cab fare. Then at 12:00 to 12:30 head to airport. You will be there before the tour crowds return and get throught the line up.

We have done the airboat everglades tour a few times. We had our luggage with us on the bus and the bus bnever left us. It was fun and interesting. You get to see a lot of animals and the boat ride was fun!

We also recommend the everglades tour. It is one of our favorite excursions of all time. Our luggage was safely stowed on the bus, and we were dropped off at the airport (we would have had to pay for transportation to the airport anyway)

We book the day trip through RCCL. It takes care of our luggage to the airport and we get to walk around the beach area.

What was the name of this excursion? I would be interested in walking around the beach area. Do you remember what time the tour and left and returned?

Another suggestion that was made to me (I have a 4PM flight on Spirit Air for my May cruise) was to go to the airport and rent a car. Then you can store your luggage in the car and tour where ever you want to go for a few hours.

What was the name of this excursion? I would be interested in walking around the beach area. Do you remember what time the tour and left and returned?

We have a 6:00 flight. So we picked one that will pick us up at 9:00 am from the ship, take us to Hollywood (?) beach area and take our luggage to the airport. Then take us to the airport about 3:00 pm. It was $35 a person but I can't remember the name and I can't pull it up.

There are 2 of them with one ending up at the Fort Lauderdale Airport and the other at Miami's Airport. The name of the excursion is:

Extended Stay-Hollywood City Pass. Here is the link to all of the Fort Lauderdale Excursions.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/destinations/shoreExcursions/subGateWayByPort/search.do?LocationCode=FLL

Archived