Whisper April 17 Barbados to Ft Lauderdale

heidik

Just got off the whisper. The trip was great except the owner was on the ship for a couple days with two, young female companions. The two girls made fools of themselves and embarrassed paying customers one night at the Panorama lounge. The owner was present and they took the stage microphone and made drunken negative comments about Americans and Asians. It was a disgraceful display of poor taste. I will be writing a letter to the line!!

To all of you sailing on the Whisper soon have a wonderful time, I'm jealous that my trip is over and yours ahead of you :) If you see the Maitre D of Le Champagne, Szaby from Hungary, tell him Dr. Bob and Eileen say hi! He served me my birthday dinner on March 17 and is just wonderful.

We went to Le Champagne, and asked for Szaby and they told us he is no longer on board :(

We are actually on the May 7-17th Whisper run. Barbados to NYC. This one includes Bermuda with an overnight in Hamilton.

As usual, we will drive to Miami, and because the flight is relatively early, we will spend the night at the okay airport Marriott. In NYC, we will take the ship's transfer to LaGuardia and fly back to FL. All super easy. We can't wait! So many of our most special SS crew friends sail on the Whisper...it honestly feels like OUR ship, and I know that many others feel the same. Hi Aldrin, Oliver,Chester, Edgardo, Cheryl, Nicky and the rest of the wonderful gang!

Still curious about your methods for finding out passenger numbers prior to actually sailing...

A lot of guarentes left on midship vernanda and lesser and we said hi to Oliver in the Gruppa bar is great an there was no one there almost all nights , Nicky for you

Archived