Snorkeling at Mr. Sanchos?

SLPloves2cruise

If you are interested in snorkeling, I would suggest Chankanaab. The admission is 19 per person if you pre buy online. You can rent the equipment for the day. Margaritas can be bought on the beach for $5, and they do have a menu available..you can eat on the beach, or in the restaurant.

I was amazed at the fish we saw when we were there two weeks ago....I spent all day in the water!

http://s342.photobucket.com/albums/o432/Fourbirds4me/Mom%20and%20Me%20Cruise%20to%20Coz/

Those pictures look awesome! What kind of underwater camera did you use?

FWIW: I am set on doing Mr. Sanchos (already paid deposit), I just didn't know if there was decent snorkeling there ( or even OK snorkeling) or if I shouldn't waste the time when we get there. I'm ok with all you can eat/drink for the day! We're doing a lot of snorkeling on Cayman.

We have a Fuji Xp10.. it's great for outdoor shots as well as underwater, but not so great for indoor shots. You can buy them for between $100 and $125, and I think they are definitely worth the money. You just have to be super careful to close the battery/card door..I also bought a couple of aftermarket batteries and a floating strap on ebay,which is essential!

Archived