AO post MDR while parents finish their meal??

2kiddomommy

Can kids go with the staff to AO programming post dinner in the MDR if we are in the 6pm sitting? Or is this just if you do my family time dining?

Not really sure how much the kids will do AO, but was curious if this was even an option.

Thanks.

Adventure Ocean reopens at 7pm. Any child can attend. It is free until 10 pm. There is a fee 10 pm until midnight.

Good to know.... will they transport the kids, or do you have to get up from your meal to check them in? (my son is 3... I don't think he could find his way from the MDR to AO... nor would I want him to go all that way by himself.)

If you sign up for my family time dining, the AO counsellors will meet you outside the MDR at 6:45 to take the kids. Otherwise, one of you will have to take him up. Either way, you have to leave the dining table.

For a 3 year old, just be aware that he has to be fully potty trained - no pullups - to participate in AO.

If you sign up for my family time dining, the AO counsellors will meet you outside the MDR at 6:45 to take the kids. Otherwise, one of you will have to take him up. Either way, you have to leave the dining table.

For a 3 year old, just be aware that he has to be fully potty trained - no pullups - to participate in AO.

Thanks for your information.... no worries on the potty training.... he's been trained since he was just over 2... and actually I misspoke as he will be over 4 when we cruise in June. Thanks for the reminder, though!

So there's no need to actually have to take a child from the main dining room (where the adults are having dinner) all the way to AO during the meal? Is this also correct for people with set dining times in the MDR? Do we coordinate this with the AO counselors in advance?

So there's no need to actually have to take a child from the main dining room (where the adults are having dinner) all the way to AO during the meal? Is this also correct for people with set dining times in the MDR? Do we coordinate this with the AO counselors in advance?

If you sign up for My Family Time dining - in the MDR AND in AO, the counsellors will meet you outside the MDR at about 6:45. You can only do it at the early sitting. You have to coordinate with AO daily.

Archived