Pearl Dailies

riddle

Does anyone have any Pearl Dailies they could post? All the ones I have seen are pretty old. We are leaving Sunday for the 7 Day Western Caribbean. Also, are there any special little nooks on the Pearl that would be out of the way and less crowded on sea days?

Thanks

Love the Pearl...

Dont have any recent dailies, but I do have a fave place to get away to. The spinnaker lounge has these great double loungers (about 4 of them I think) that my DH and I loved to relax on. Keep an eye on the daily to make sure bingo or salsa lessons arent starting and you could get an hour or 2 of quiet time.

We just got off the Pearl yesterday and did the Western route. I don't know how to post the dailies, don't have a scanner. I'll try to answer questions though.....

I 2nd the Spinnaker Lounge. Very comfortable, great views, large glass windows. The library is a nice place, but it can get a little noisey at times. It's near the pool deck. The Star Bar is quiet, it's on deck 13, midship.

Have a great cruise and enjoy the Pearl!

Archived