Pearl Daillies(sp?) for Alaska

stevenikkij

Hi Nikki, I'm interested in these too, but they would have to be from last season. Alaska season for the Pearl doesn't start until May 8th, that's the one we are going on. If I can figure out how get them on this site I will gladly post them when we get back!

Anyone have a link to any of these- just wanted to check out the activities that were offered on the ship. Thanks for any help.

Nikki:)

If you're talking about the ship-board activity list in the daily ship's paper, I think we have these somewhere from our Alaska cruise on Pearl. If I can find them, I'll try to scan them for you.

BTW, we absolutely loved the Pearl & Alaska. One of the best cruises we've ever been on!

Hi Nikki, I'm interested in these too, but they would have to be from last season. Alaska season for the Pearl doesn't start until May 8th, that's the one we are going on. If I can figure out how get them on this site I will gladly post them when we get back!

Yeah I figured someone had them posted on here somewhere. If I can't find them- thanks!!

If you're talking about the ship-board activity list in the daily ship's paper, I think we have these somewhere from our Alaska cruise on Pearl. If I can find them, I'll try to scan them for you.

BTW, we absolutely loved the Pearl & Alaska. One of the best cruises we've ever been on!

Oh awesome!!!! That would be wonderful!!! I cannot wait to see Alaska!:D

Here's a link to all the Pearl activity sheets collected in one document. They are in order by day through the week, so page 1 is Sunday (Departure) and page 7 is Saturday (day before return to Seattle). Hope it's what you're looking for.

Pearl Activities.pdf

Thanks sooo much!! Really appreciate it- that is exactly what I was looking for. :D

Archived