Carnival Liberty Review: Long with video and tips

wdblake

Thanks for ALL the information you provided! We sail in 12 days!!!!

I am a picky eater and all the reviews you made on the food will most definitely help!!

My husband and I have only been on 1 cruise 5 years ago and it was w/ a boat full of college students on spring break. We didn't enjoy it at ALL!! Now THAT was a PARTY ship!!

Thanks for ALL the information you provided! We sail in 12 days!!!!

I am a picky eater and all the reviews you made on the food will most definitely help!!

My husband and I have only been on 1 cruise 5 years ago and it was w/ a boat full of college students on spring break. We didn't enjoy it at ALL!! Now THAT was a PARTY ship!!

Congrats on the upcoming cruise! Beef dishes were a safe bet. Even the steak the MDR serves everynight was really good. The chocolate melting cake is a must repeat! Room service desserts were good too.

If you are looking for a quieter cruise look to the adult pool. You may want to bring an ipod though as the smoke stack makes a loud humming noise. Have a great time!

I, for one, was sold on the fish and chips because of your video !!!

Thank you for taking the time out and giving such detail and videos on your cruise.

This is what CC is about. I don't understand the people who look to give negative comments to posters. I wish they would just keep them to themselves.

I hope this won't deter you from doing the same good job on your next cruise.

Stefani

I could tell from the start that Carnival was not going to be right for you...and that’s okay. Stick with Holland America or Princess. I always say that there is a cruise line built for everyone. For me...right now Carnival is it. Guess that’s why I have #'s 10 and 11 booked already. I do appreciate you taking the time and shooting the video for your review. I did find it helpful in a few areas.

I could tell from the start that Carnival was not going to be right for you...and that’s okay. Stick with Holland America or Princess. I always say that there is a cruise line built for everyone. For me...right now Carnival is it. Guess that’s why I have #'s 10 and 11 booked already. I do appreciate you taking the time and shooting the video for your review. I did find it helpful in a few areas.

Carnival wasn't a fit for us but we had a good time. There are always ups and downs. One thing I was amazed at was the cleanliness of the ship. Everyday I saw someone cleaning windows, railings, shampooing carpets. It may be a "party" ship but they clean it up nicely. Enjoy 10 & 11! I need to get my next one booked. My wife is going nuts not having anything to plan!

Thank you for taking the time to write an informed reveiw and the vidoes were icing on the cake!!! Now, 39 more days before I can have fish and chips?!?! I can't believe I missed them on my past cruises?!?! :rolleyes:

A blurry, jerky, sometimes out of focus video of fish and chips. I think that we have achieved a new low in cruise pictures.

DON

It must be really pathetic going through life with such high standards and nit picking at such a small, insignificant detail just to make yourself feel that much better.

So after posting that anonymous comment do you feel better now Princess?

It must be really pathetic going through life with such high standards and nit picking at such a small, insignificant detail just to make yourself feel that much better.

So after posting that anonymous comment do you feel better now Princess?

Seriously!

Thank you for your full review. It was nice to see a total view of both the good and bad thing about a cruise ship. Most reviews are totally good or totally bad and few really give both sides and let the reader decide and you did just that.

We sail on Saturday on Liberty (Just 3 more days!!!! So excited, first cruise EVER, and we are 20-30 something crowd so I think this ship fits us) However, I do also want to try RC's Allure of The Seas as well as Carnival's new ship when it debuts next year.

Your insights about the pizza, fish n' chips, and burgers helped immensley! We will definitely be trying these while on board!

I pretty much agree with the review. We don't do cabanas so I wouldn't know about the process. I always kinda figure anything that will be in demand are the ones I pre-book online before any cruise.

We were on the Liberty in early December and would put the Liberty on my "OK" list. The staff was good, the food was fine but I did not care for the layout of the ship as it seems like it was conducive for making it crowded, causing lines.

I have yet to have a bad cruise so this one was fine, not just as good as others I've been on.

We had little issues with any of the employees regarding the wine I carried on and probably believe it was due to the spring break.

Thank you for your full review. It was nice to see a total view of both the good and bad thing about a cruise ship. Most reviews are totally good or totally bad and few really give both sides and let the reader decide and you did just that.

We sail on Saturday on Liberty (Just 3 more days!!!! So excited, first cruise EVER, and we are 20-30 something crowd so I think this ship fits us) However, I do also want to try RC's Allure of The Seas as well as Carnival's new ship when it debuts next year.

Your insights about the pizza, fish n' chips, and burgers helped immensley! We will definitely be trying these while on board!

Don't forget the burrito bar (it was my favorite!)

Archived