Where are the east coast itineraries?

AGH! I have patiently been waiting and checking the ship calendar on RCCL's website to see what ships are leaving out of Cape Liberty for 2012 and nothing so far! I thought last week they were going to post them. I know, 2012 is still far away, but I like having something to look forward to. Not to mention finding out what ships will be here on the East Coast! :p Come on RCCL, I'm waiting.....

AGH! I have patiently been waiting and checking the ship calendar on RCCL's website to see what ships are leaving out of Cape Liberty for 2012 and nothing so far! I thought last week they were going to post them. I know, 2012 is still far away, but I like having something to look forward to. Not to mention finding out what ships will be here on the East Coast! :p Come on RCCL, I'm waiting.....

Since the Bermuda itineraries show the Explorer...the ship will most likely not change.

Only Bermuda...northeasterners are waiting for the caribbean itineraries from Bayonne. I don't understand why they released Bermuda and not the Caribbean.:confused:

Because last week's schedule called for release of Northeast and New England/Canada cruises only. Summer Caribbean cruises are due later (in April I believe) so you need to exercise some patience. This week and next they are scheduled to release the transatlantic itineraries.:)

Because last week's schedule called for release of Northeast and New England/Canada cruises only. Summer Caribbean cruises are due later (in April I believe) so you need to exercise some patience. This week and next they are scheduled to release the transatlantic itineraries.:)

I excercise patience everyday with my four kids and husband.:eek:

Since the 2012/2013 RCI Deployment Opening Schedule stated "Northeast - Caribbean/Bermuda & Canada/New England" I assumed they would actually release Caribbean sailings.

Since a different ship most likely isn't coming to the northeast, I have no interest in the northeast itinerary anyway. My kids would much rather get the flowrider. We are planning on the Allure or Oasis for 2012. I was only responding the the OP's question. Sorry if I misunderstood the planned schedule.:)

2012 / 2013 RCI Deployment Opening Schedule

I haven't seen this posted yet:

DEPLOYMENT OPENING SCHEDULE

• 2012-2013 •

Please check back weekly for the latest opening schedule

Week of March 14

Northeast - Caribbean/Bermuda & Canada/New England

Week of March 21

Summer Europe & Transatlantic Cruises

Week of March 28

Week of April 4

Alaska & Australia

Week of April 11

7-Night Caribbean

Week of April 18

Bahamas & Short Caribbean

Week of April 25

Winter Europe & Dubai

August 2011

Asia

September 2011

Caribbean - Colon, Panama

Winter Europe

October 2011

Brazil

I excercise patience everyday with my four kids and husband.:eek:

Since the 2012/2013 RCI Deployment Opening Schedule stated "Northeast - Caribbean/Bermuda & Canada/New England" I assumed they would actually release Caribbean sailings.

Since a different ship most likely isn't coming to the northeast, I have no interest in the northeast itinerary anyway. My kids would much rather get the flowrider. We are planning on the Allure or Oasis for 2012. I was only responding the the OP's question. Sorry if I misunderstood the planned schedule.:)

2012 / 2013 RCI Deployment Opening Schedule

I haven't seen this posted yet:

DEPLOYMENT OPENING SCHEDULE

• 2012-2013 •

Please check back weekly for the latest opening schedule

Week of March 14

Northeast - Caribbean/Bermuda & Canada/New England

Week of March 21

Week of March 28

Week of April 4

Alaska & Australia

Week of April 11

7-Night Caribbean

Week of April 18

Bahamas & Short Caribbean

Week of April 25

Winter Europe & Dubai

August 2011

Asia

September 2011

Caribbean - Colon, Panama

Winter Europe

October 2011

Brazil

I interpreted it exactly the same way. I am wondering why they haven't released the Caribbean sailings yet either. Also, the currently released NE schedules only go through Oct. 2012. Where is 2013?

It appears that the entire summer is taken up with 7 day Bermuda sailings on Explorer, so is it possible that there are NO Caribbean sailings from NJ during the summer (unless they assign another ship here, which seems less and less likely as the other ships all appear to be headed to Europe.

It appears that the entire summer is taken up with 7 day Bermuda sailings on Explorer, so is it possible that there are NO Caribbean sailings from NJ during the summer (unless they assign another ship here, which seems less and less likely as the other ships all appear to be headed to Europe.

I don't see any 7 day Bermuda from Bayonne only 5. There are some dates missing right now, Bayonne is missing the 9 night itineraries.

I interpreted it exactly the same way. I am wondering why they haven't released the Caribbean sailings yet either. Also, the currently released NE schedules only go through Oct. 2012. Where is 2013?

I have a feeling they may be bringing an new ship in after that Oct. 2012 date and that is why they haven't went past that particular month yet. At this point I don't even know if that is possible.

I was looking to see what was being offered in June of 2012 from Cape Liberty or New York or even Boston, but nothing (other than Explorer for Bermuda). I was under the impression like many others that the week of March 14th all sailings from this area would be released. Guess I was wrong. I'll just keep checking.....

I don't see any 7 day Bermuda from Bayonne only 5. There are some dates missing right now, Bayonne is missing the 9 night itineraries.

Last week, someone posted a page from the RCI website that had only 7 day Bermuda sailings throughout summer 2012 for Explorer. The categories were marked N/A because they couldn't be booked yet. This would leave no room in the schedule for the 9 day Bermuda/Caribbean cruises.

I looked all over for the link, but couldn't find it. :( Maybe someone else (a TA?) can provide it?

Last week, someone posted a page from the RCI website that had only 7 day Bermuda sailings throughout summer 2012 for Explorer. The categories were marked N/A because they couldn't be booked yet. This would leave no room in the schedule for the 9 day Bermuda/Caribbean cruises.

I looked all over for the link, but couldn't find it. :( Maybe someone else (a TA?) can provide it?

The 7 day Bermuda itineraries don't start until Sept. 2012. From May thru August it is still doing 5 night Bermuda, but every 2 weeks starting May 5, just like it has always done. The missing date ranges are 9 days long and have not been released yet. That's what we are waiting for.

Are you sure you are not thinking of the 7 day Bermuda that is every week beginning in September?? The 5 day Bermuda sailings in the Summer that are already posted are missing exactly 9 days in between.

Are you sure you are not thinking of the 7 day Bermuda that is every week beginning in September?? The 5 day Bermuda sailings in the Summer that are already posted are missing exactly 9 days in between.

Sorry, you're right....I must have misread the dates.

I like your schedule better than mine anyway! :D

I have a feeling they may be bringing an new ship in after that Oct. 2012 date and that is why they haven't went past that particular month yet. At this point I don't even know if that is possible.

A much more likely explanation is that the Bermuda cruise season ends in October and other itineraries will replace the Bermuda itinerary at that time. We should know more when the Caribbean itineraries are released.:)

I find it unusual that there are no fall sailings to New England & Canada from Bayonne on the Explorer. That's a very popular itinerary. Unlike the Caribbean sailings which tend to be full of people from the NY area, people travel from all over for those sailings. You can't sail to Maine & Nova Scotia from Florida!

I find it unusual that there are no fall sailings to New England & Canada from Bayonne on the Explorer. That's a very popular itinerary. Unlike the Caribbean sailings which tend to be full of people from the NY area, people travel from all over for those sailings. You can't sail to Maine & Nova Scotia from Florida!

Those people still have the option of flying in to Boston and doing New England/Canada 7 night cruises during September and October on Jewel of the Seas.:)

so, no more room left for 11 or 12 nighters on explorer for the caribbean?:confused:
That has not been released yet.....according to the schedule posted it seems that would be announced sometime in September of this year.

Can someone tell me when they will release the schedule for May, 2012 for Eastern/Western cruises out of Miami? We are wanting to book one as soon as we can, so we can start looking forward to something again.

I don't believe this will be released until week of Aprill 11.

So......maybe I missed it somewhere. When, exactly are the summer '12, 9-night itineraries on Explorer out of NJ going to be released? I am anxiously waiting. I am closer to Baltimore, but the summer '12 itineraries are a complete let-down for me!

Archived