Our Allure Experience on Film

My wife and I just returned from our honeymoon on the March 13 sailing on the Allure with stops in Labadee, Costa Maya, and Cozumel. We had an amazing time full of excitement and thought that some of you future cruisers might want to see what you have in store for you.

Here are a few videos that capture just a handful of the highlights of our cruising. There are many moments that did not make their way onto the highlight reel, some due to copyright rules (Chicago, Oceanaria, Blue Planet, Comedy Club, etc.) and some because we were just having too much fun to break out the camera.

So, if you want a little taste of what to expect on your upcoming cruise, feel free to watch our Youtube clips. Enjoy!

Video #1: Onboard the Allure of the Seas

Video #2: The Flowrider

Video #3: Labadee, Haiti (with video of the Dragon's Flight Zip-Line and Dragon's Breath Coaster)

Video #4: Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico

My wife and I just returned from our honeymoon on the March 13 sailing on the Allure with stops in Labadee, Costa Maya, and Cozumel. We had an amazing time full of excitement and thought that some of you future cruisers might want to see what you have in store for you.

Here are a few videos that capture just a handful of the highlights of our cruising. There are many moments that did not make their way onto the highlight reel, some due to copyright rules (Chicago, Oceanaria, Blue Planet, Comedy Club, etc.) and some because we were just having too much fun to break out the camera.

So, if you want a little taste of what to expect on your upcoming cruise, feel free to watch our Youtube clips. Enjoy!

Video #1: Onboard the Allure of the Seas

Video #2: The Flowrider

Video #3: Labadee, Haiti (with video of the Dragon's Flight Zip-Line and Dragon's Breath Coaster)

Video #4: Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico

Congratulations! Looks like you two had a wonderful time.. Excellent videos, thanks for sharing.. helps me plan and look forward to our May 8 trip.

Great videos! Which dolphin experience did you do?

This video was taken in Costa Maya. We didn't even do the dolphin excursion! The pool was just so close to the beach that we were within ten feet of the dolphins and got some pretty great footage.

Congrats on the wedding! Thanks for the videos, really nice! I have a question though, what night was the Quest show? I know its really late at night, but I want to plan ahead for the appropriate nap I'll need before hand! LOL We have our shows and speciality dining already planned but they couldn't tell me what night the Quest show was.

Archived