List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

Thanks Breda for the entertainment link....yes we are registered for the meet & mingle on the Ta Voyager Dec 8 (i think that was your question?)

Had a fabulous time on the spring Ta....so relaxing & lots of dance lessons 'cause lots of days at sea.

xoxxo from Wimberley

annabel:p

For those of you making lists of CDs and their ships, Allan Brooks is on vacation for 2 months from the Explorer. He should be back in November. Dave Chapman is filling in for him currently, though.

Have any of you cruised with Phil Munro? He was activities manager for the Explorer [and did a veryyyyy fine job!] but I also heard that he used to be activities manager for the Mariner. Anyway, I think Phil should get promoted to cruise director on one of RC’s ships...except I would hate for him to be separated from Dave, because those two make an awesome team.

And Kacey from the Explorer too! I hate to have to define her like this, but she’s the woman on the cruise director's staff with only half an arm and a fake leg, and she's really awesome. She has a lot of energy, she's super nice and I’d like to see her as CD one day too.

Just an update, we are just off the first leg of the repositioning cruise (Panama Canal) for the Rhapsody of the Seas and Tim Seivert was the cruise director and as far as I know he will remain on the ship as she sails to Hawaii and Sydney. A lot of the crew is changing out before she gets to Asia. :)

Adventure of the Seas

Mike S (onboard Aug-07)

Brilliance of the Seas

Ashley Kerr (July 07)

Empress of the Seas

Warren Allen (onboard 1-July-07)

Enchantment of the Seas

Paul Rutter (Aug 2007)

Explorer of the Seas

Dave Chapman (Aug 2007)

Freedom of the Seas

Becky Thomson (Aug 07)

Grandeur of the Seas

Jimmy Rhodes (July 07)

Jewel of the Seas

Clodagh OConnor (July 07)

Legend of the Seas

Rico Du-Breil (onboard 11-Feb-07)

Liberty of the Seas

Mark Walker (Aug 2007)

Majesty of the Seas

Abe Hughes (Aug 07)

Mariner of the Seas

Drew Devine (Aug 07)

Monarch of the Seas

Johnny O (Aug 07)

Navigator of the Seas

Graham Seymour (onboard 19-May-07)

Radiance of the Seas

Kieron Buffery (28-Apr-07)

Rhapsody of the Seas

Eric Dowis (15-Jul-07)

Serenade of the Seas

Matt Sole (onboard 22-Apr-07)

Sovereign of the Seas

Casey Pelter (July 07)

Splendour of the Seas

Leo Papa (Aug 07)

Vision of the Seas

John Blair (onboard 18-Mar-07)

Voyager of the Seas

Karen Maybury (Aug 07)

I see you have Mike S. listed for Adventure of the Seas. I know his last name is difficult to spell and pronounce but do you know how to spell it??? Does Mike's last name end in "ski"???

Mike will be back on the AOS as of Oct. 7th from a short time away. This comes from Mike in a thread here on Cruise Critic.

For those of you making lists of CDs and their ships, Allan Brooks is on vacation for 2 months from the Explorer. He should be back in November. Dave Chapman is filling in for him currently, though.

Have any of you cruised with Phil Munro? He was activities manager for the Explorer [and did a veryyyyy fine job!] but I also heard that he used to be activities manager for the Mariner. Anyway, I think Phil should get promoted to cruise director on one of RC’s ships...except I would hate for him to be separated from Dave, because those two make an awesome team.

And Kacey from the Explorer too! I hate to have to define her like this, but she’s the woman on the cruise director's staff with only half an arm and a fake leg, and she's really awesome. She has a lot of energy, she's super nice and I’d like to see her as CD one day too.

I was on the Mariner last October, and we had Phil as the activites director. Actually, Dollar Bill Phil for bingo!!!! Anyway, he was very good, one of the best, most entertaining Act. directors I've had. He definetly deserves to be promoted to a Cruise Director.

I'm just reading your post now after I questioned if Becky was just going on vacation. Thank you for clearing this up for me.

Becky was awesome on the Mariner. We actually had Becky as cruise director twice. The second cruise she saw us and remembered both of our first names. She is fabulous. Too bad we can't look forward to seeing her again as cruise director. I wish her well in her future endeavors.

Thought she was taking a job with RCI hiring and Training CDs.

When we were on Mariner last month, Dennis (the CD who replaced Becky) said she was going to the Celebrity division of RCI corporate offices. He also said that he's going to be headed over to Freedom soon to replace her there. (It doesn't appear that he went directly there though, so there must be an interim CD now)

I was on the Mariner last October, and we had Phil as the activites director. Actually, Dollar Bill Phil for bingo!!!! Anyway, he was very good, one of the best, most entertaining Act. directors I've had. He definetly deserves to be promoted to a Cruise Director.

Hahah...Dollar Bill Phil...

"Can I get a whoop whoop!?"

I always went to the bingo games...even though I wasn't playing, just to have him bring a smile to my face. He's so kind, and his dancing skills are hilarious. I also remember that I couldn't stop laughing when he was doing the Love and Marriage Game Show auditions, because doing different examples of how to say "Oooee baby, oooee baby, I want to play your game"

By the way, does anyone know what number I can call to find out who's going to be the cruise director on the Explorer in December and May? It's probably Allen Brooks, right?

So apparently Kieron Buffery has a blog...but does anyone know if any other CDs have blogs? Because I’m both weird and bored, I found out that Dave Chapman and Phil Munro both have Facebooks. It seems like Dave doesn’t check his anymore...but there’s a large chance that Phil still checks his, since I think he’s denying all of my friend requests to him...hahah.

John Heald the senior CD over at Carnival (blah) has one of the web's most popular blogs.

http://johnheald.wordpress.com/

Is there a link to Kieron's?

I don't have the link to Kieron's, but I found out about it through various threads. So I'm sure someone else on here does.

I'm not a Carnival cruiser...so, I'm going to have to say "blah" too, but thank you anyway!

Okay. So I emailed RCI for my entertainment schedule for October 7, on the Freedom of the Seas. I also asked who the CD was going to be. They told me in my email that Richard Spacey will be our CD for the Oct. 7 sailing of the Freedom. Has anybody had him? How is he?

This is Dennis' last week on the Mariner and I do not believe he is headed for the freedom. Some other people have posted that Richard Spacey is going back to the freedom. I know some people on our sailing thought dennis said that but I am sure he said he was going to another ship because we were joking with him about following him, so I wouldnt count on finding dennis on the freedom. I quoted the poster who was told by RCCL that it will be Richard Spacey.

John Heald the senior CD over at Carnival (blah) has one of the web's most popular blogs.

http://johnheald.wordpress.com/

Is there a link to Kieron's?

You will find Kieron's website / blog at this link:

http://kieronbuffery.com/Welcome.html

He also has a Facebook page too, you can search there if you are registered.

This may have been mentioned earlier, but allow me to say that Kieron will be CD aboard the Navigator begining October 13, 2007.

Hope this helps!

Rose

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know where Ali is? She's a shorter girl with long dark hair that was on our Adventure cruise a while back. She was a CD assistant at the time but was scheduled to go do the Mediterranean for a while. Wondering if anyone knows what the heck I'm talking about and where she might be right now. We loved her energy.

With your updates and a bit of fishing, here is a full update, please make any corrections.

Adventure of the Seas

Mike S (onboard Aug-07)

Brilliance of the Seas

Bill Bronkhorst (onboard Oct-07)

Empress of the Seas

Warren Allen (onboard 1-July-07)

Enchantment of the Seas

Paul Rutter (Aug 2007)

Explorer of the Seas

Dave Chapman (Aug 2007)

Freedom of the Seas

Richard Spacey (Oct 07)