List Of Where Your Favorite CD Might Be?? (merged)

FrtzLA,

James Andrews was a great Cruise Director. We had him two years ago on the Voyager. He had lots of energy and he kept things moving. Very Very funny!!!!

I second that -- he was our CD on the Mariner and he got answers out of our SIL's grandparents during the Love and Marriage show that even their kids did not know!!! LOL

I thought I heard he (Ken Rush) was going to be taking out Liberty in May of next year.

Also, what do you know about James Andrews? He will be our CD on Freedom. Does anyone know what he is like?

I cruised with James back when he was on the Rhapsody in 2003 and we have maintained occasional email contact. He was, by far, one of the top two CD's that we have encountered...the other was Richard Spacey. We purchased a horse for the races and every time he saw us in a venue he would point us out to the audience...

You will enjoy James and, like us, probably want to cruise with him again in the future. There is a reason that he keeps moving to the newest ships, he is one of the best in the biz.

SB

:cool: :cool:

So, who is the current Cruise Director on Grandeur? I hope it is Ashley Kerr.

Apparently Ashley is spending August to October on Explorer of the Seas, covering Allan Brooks while he takes his break, then goes to Serenade of the Seas from October to January for Matt Sole's break.

I do not know who will be on Grandeur - Clodagh should have left by now - either that or she is giving birth onboard!

I knew it was too good to last. RCCL responded to an email and Becky Thompson will be on vacation from Aug 27-Oct 29. Kirk Detweiler will be the cruise director on the Mariner for our Sept Cruise. Not that I don't like Kirk, I really do, but Becky is our all time favorite. Have a great Vacation Becky!

Doggie.

Apparently Ashley is spending August to October on Explorer of the Seas, covering Allan Brooks while he takes his break, then goes to Serenade of the Seas from October to January for Matt Sole's break.

Is this confirmed? I had Allan Brooks last year on Voyager and he was great:) . I was looking foward to having him on Explorer for my Oct. 6 sailing.

If Ashley Kerr is going to be the CD does anyone have an opinion of her:confused:.

Any rumors of who the relief CD will be for Ken on the Freedom. Sometime in Oct to November they should be taking over...

I've heard James Andrews, but that was a few months ago. Not sure if that is still the plan or not.

T

I thought I heard he (Ken Rush) was going to be taking out Liberty in May of next year.

Also, what do you know about James Andrews? He will be our CD on Freedom. Does anyone know what he is like?

Had Andrews on our Mariner cruise last August. He was terrifc. Best cruise director I've had.

I'm extremely excited to see that he will be the cruise director of the Freedom when my fiancee (then wife, as it will be our honeymoon) and I take our honeymoon on Sept. 3.

I just took the Navigator Western Caribbean cruise (June 10-17) and the CD, Graham Seymour, was definitely one of the highlights of the trip. His morning TV program, Be Very Afraid, had me and my wife in stitches. We even bought Graham's DVD which has some of the morning shows on it. We watch it while sipping a Labadoozie ("tastes like feet!") to get over our "cruise withdrawal". :D

Graham is extremely high-energy and is a standup comic. He has his own evening show in the main theatre. His daily tv program was a must for us as we got ready. Very British sense of humor. We really hope to have him again someday. If you're on Navigator for now, you're in for a treat.

I read on another thread that Graham Seymour was leaving the NOS and someone named "sugar shane" was the new CD. Has anyone else heard this? Maybe he is going on vacation. The OP didn't say that. I will be very disappointed if he is leaving. We will be sailing on Navigator again in Dec. Judi :)

I'll be on the Navigator in September and I'm really hoping for Graham. Does anyone know if he'll still be there? I read a thread where he (Graham) had posted and he said something about being on the Navigator through July...does that mean he's leaving?

Archived