Would you give up porthole for $20 obc?

cruiserkelly

Cruiser Kelly, You will get your $20. credit. Then you will be put in the bottom deck near the Medical Center and near where the crew cabins are located. Very spooky and lonely place to be.lol. "Nervous Nelly".

P.S. Are you located in a higher deck? The PT cabins are very beautiful. Some of them have sofas too.

go. ...we don't cruise for the cabin.

its only 20 bucks , keep the cabin and enjoy the sunlight . one question , what do you cruise for ? whats the #1 reason you cruise ?

( we love the aft wrap balconys and thats why we cruise )

so, if we decide to take the 20 bucks, what if the price goes even lower, will we still get to submit the form again?

I hate to say this, but maybe you could save some more money and cruise next year when you can really afford it and you would have more fun. I hate cruising or vacationing when money is that tight. Go and enjoy yourself and plan on going when you can splurge a little.

I hate to say this, but maybe you could save some more money and cruise next year when you can really afford it and you would have more fun. I hate cruising or vacationing when money is that tight. Go and enjoy yourself and plan on going when you can splurge a little.

Thanks for your opinion, but that wasn't an answer to my question.

I would never even consider paying for a porthole....it just seems like a waste of money....who really stands around peeking out the porthole a significant amount of time during the cruise. It's either insides or balconies. I would take the money.

Thanks for your opinion, but that wasn't an answer to my question.

Why don't you admit you didn't really want anybody to answer your question, since you already made up your mind that the $20.00 was a big deal to you. Take the money and have two driniks, you don't need anybody's approval.

Why don't you admit you didn't really want anybody to answer your question, since you already made up your mind that the $20.00 was a big deal to you. Take the money and have two driniks, you don't need anybody's approval.

You're right, I don't need anybody's approval. I was just curious what other people would do and thought that perhaps there was more to a porthole room that I wasn't thinking about.

Kelly,

My 2 cents. I think you will be happy you sprang for the $20 port hole room. The light it lets in is worth the 20 bucks, not to mention it is kind of fun to look outside and watch the water rush past while waves splash against your (closed) porthole. Keep the Port Hole. :D

You can google some pictures of cabins, inside and porthole, of your ship and see if it might help you decide. I'd keep the porthole, because I like the natural light. We got "upgraded" to a porthole for our upcoming cruise and I am thrilled, but would have been happy with the inside fare we paid for. If they made that offer to me, I would refuse, but I am not you :)

Let us know what you decide to do and give us a cruise review of the cabin you were moved to if you decide to get the $20.00.

You are taking a risk for the money so it may pay off for a better cabin.

Archived